ALBA Graduate Business School is using Chris Argyris Scholarship in OrganizationBehavior There are 2 partial scholarships totaling up to 50% of the tuition costs for the MSc in Strategic HRM Program.
Thisscholarship is developed in memory of the late Harvard Professor and Member of ALBA’s Academic Council Chris Argyris, the James Bryant Conant Professor of Education and Organization Behavior.
ALBA Graduate Business School is an independently run scholastic organization in Greece.
CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing MSc in Strategic HRM Program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of Organization Behavior.
ScholarshipAward: Scholarships totaling up to 50% of the tuition costs for the MSc in Strategic HRM Program.
Number of Scholarships: There are 2 scholarships offered.
Scholarship can be taken inGreece
Eligibility: To be thought about for admission, prospects should:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree;– Provide proof of outstanding command of the English language;-LRB- *******).
- Need to be presently utilized or self-employed
- A minimum GMAT rating of 500 and above (or a GRE rating of 152 and above) will enhance the application for the MSc in Strategic HRM program. In cases of “weak” scholastic background and after the professors examination of the file, the Academic Committee reserves the right to conditionally accept a candidate for the MSc in Strategic HRM program, upon bringing a GMAT rating of 500 and above (or a GRE rating of 152 and above) prior to signing up to the program.
Nationality: Citizens of all citizenships are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree.
EnglishLanguage Requirement: All worldwide candidates for whom English is not the native tongue should supply evidence of skills in the English language.
How to Apply: Candidates should send:
- The finished application kind, consisting of one current photo in jpeg format;-LRB- *******).
- Two recommendation letters in Greek or in the English language.
- OfficialAcademic Transcripts along with Certified copies of degrees from each undergrad, graduate or expert degree made;-LRB- *******).
- Proof of skills in the English language (unless schooled in English), e.g. Proficiency or TOEFL or IELTS.
- ThreeEssays, as suggested in the Application kind;-LRB- *******).
ApplicationDeadline: The application due date is December 31, 2017.