TheAustralia– APEC Women in Research Fellowships will offer financial backing for high-achieving female scientists from establishing APEC economies to pursue research chances in collaboration with Australian education and research organizations.
This fellowship intends to motivate the movement of post-doctorate female scientists from the APEC area.
RMIT University is an Australian public research university situated in Melbourne, Victoria.
The prospect ought to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application must be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: April 6, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available to pursue research chances in collaboration with Australian education and research organizations.
- StudySubject: The Fellowship is developed for female scientists from establishing APEC economies who are emerging leaders in their field and are at the leading edge of their research discipline.
- ScholarshipAward: All receivers will get: Travel allowance: AU$ 3,000 for Asian economies and AU$ 4,500 for South American economies; Establishment allowance: AU$ 2,000; Monthly stipend: AU$ 3,000 and Monthly household allowance AU$ 1,200 if relevant.
- Number of Scholarships: Each year as much as 10 fellowships will be granted to assist in a research job of in between one and 4 months. Within the swimming pool of effective receivers, 2 fellowships will be provided to early profession scientists with less than 5 years’ of expert research experience.
- Scholarship can be taken inAustralia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Female person or long-term homeowner of among the following eligible APEC economies: Chile, People’s Republic of China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Papua New Guinea, Peru, the Philippines, Thailand or Vietnam are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified to get the fellowship, candidates should:
Be a female person or long-term homeowner of among the following eligible APEC economies: Chile, People’s Republic of China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Papua New Guinea, Peru, the Philippines, Thailand or Viet Nam
Not be an Australian long-term homeowner
Have a PhD degree (provided by 1 April 2018)
Be readily available to begin suggested program in between 1 July 2018 and 31 December 2018
Provide all pertinent supporting documents in English
Obtain an election arrangement with an Australian scholastic organization and/or company
Not be carrying out research or training that results in an official credentials in between 1 July 2018 and 31 December 2018
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect ought to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application must be composed in English.
Ensure you have actually consisted of all these files.
- Completed‘Application Form’
- Completed‘Applicant Sponsor Form’
- A copy of citizenship or long-term residency
- Academic records
- 2 x Referee reports
- Evidence of assistance and language viability from host. This can be in the kind of a letter signed by the host, supporting your language viability.
- Research CV and list of publications
How to Apply:
Please send this application kind and all supporting files to Mr Kevin Nguyen at the Australian APEC Study Centre by means of e-mail, fax or by post.