Applications are welcomed for Dutch L’Or éal-UNESCO Fellowship for women in Science readily available to Dutch trainees.
The goal is to promote the variety of women teachers in the Netherlands.
These nationwide grants, which have actually been readily available considering that 2012, belong to the worldwide collaboration in between L’Or éal and UNESCO– “For Women in Science” (FWIS) which was established in 1998 to enhance the position of women working in science. FWIS has 2 worldwide programs together with nationwide programs in various nations
- ApplicationDeadline: May11, 2018
- CourseLevel: This fellowship is readily available to women scientists.
- StudySubject: Fellowship is granted for women working in the field of Life Sciences.
- ScholarshipAward: Two grants of EUR 25.000 each are readily available yearly to money the expenses of 2 fellowships at NIAS in Amsterdam for a constant duration of either 3 or 5 months. The fellowships are called ‘Dutch L’Or éalUNESCO Fellowship for Women in Science’ and consist of the arrangement of a workplace, computer system, and research centers and, depending upon the range in between NIAS and house, either lodging or a day-to-day travel allowance. The holder of the fellowship might be qualified to use for replacement funds to cover the expenses of mentor, administrative or scientific jobs. FWIS fellows are qualified to use for funds to cover the extra costs of child-care made throughout their fellowship.
- Nationality: This fellowship is readily available to Dutch trainees.
- Number of Scholarships: Two grants are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: This fellowship is readily available to Dutch trainees.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you need to satisfy the list below requirements:
Women scientists with 3-10 years of post-PhD scholastic experience (Veni/Vidi level) might use. Maternity leave, part-time work and household care will be taken into consideration and, if appropriate, the ceiling of 10 years can be extended by approximately 18 months per kid.
Applicants send a proposition to the on an existing research subject in the Life Sciences, which we specify as: propositions concentrating on clinical and engineering understanding that add to the understanding of the underlying procedures in the presence of living organisms. This consists of the research study of conditions of health and illness in human beings. It suggests an extensive and integrated method which might likewise consist of the liberal arts and social sciences, while at the very same time justifying a strong structure in the lives sciences.
As the goal of this program is to increase the variety of women teachers in the Netherlands by enhancing the profession potential customers of women scientists, just scientists with a long-term or short-term contract0F 1 at a Dutch University or Research Institute are qualified to use. Zero- hour agreements or going to scientist positions do not use.
TheCall is open from 8 March 2018 to 11 May2018 Applications can be sent for fellowships at NIAS beginning early September 2019 or early February 2020 (scholastic year 2019/2020).
Candidates who are not effective might use a 2nd time by sending a brand-new job proposition to the Dutch L’Or éal UNESCO For Women in Science Grant Programme.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Anapplication includes the following:
- Application kind
- Project proposition kind
- CV (optimum 5 pages consisting of the list of publications)
- Two recommendation letters
- Copies of the 2 most pertinent publications For more info about the application requirements please seek advice from the application kind and the job proposition kind. The application can be sent by e-mail to dr. Marike Bontenbal, Nederlandse UNESCO Commission, mbontenbal-at-unesco. nl, no behind May 11, 2018.