TheUppsala University is using one PhD Student Visiting Scholarship at the Institute for Russian and Eurasian Studies (IRES). Scholarships are open to PhD trainees based in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland or Slovakia.
Thescholarship uses a completely moneyed one-month research study check out at IRES, consisting of a stipend of 10 000 SEK and repayments for travel and lodging expenses.
The IRES is Uppsala University’s centre of quality in the post-Soviet sphere. Here, world-leading research study is performed in an open and vibrant environment that is really cross-disciplinary and global.
The prospect must have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application need to be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: March 31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for a one-month research study check out at IRES.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted within the Institute for Russian and Eurasian Studies (IRES).
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarship uses a completely moneyed one-month research study check out at IRES, consisting of a stipend of 10 000 SEK and repayments for travel and lodging expenses. Full access to IRES facilities and Uppsala University library resources are supplied throughout the research study duration. While advancing his/her doctoral task, the chosen PhD student will be presented to and incorporated with the IRES network of scholars, in Uppsala and beyond. The research study check out will occur throughout the fall term of 2018.
- Number of Scholarships: There is just one scholarship readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken inCzech Republic, Hungary, Poland or Slovakia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Applicants from around the globe are qualified to use.
- EntranceRequirements: The Selection Committee motivates applications from extremely certified and inspired PhD trainees that have as a minimum entered their 2nd year of research studies. The candidate’s research study subject need to be plainly specified and associate with the research study performed at IRES. Applicants will be confessed to and based at an organization of college in either among the list below nations: the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland orSlovakia In processing the applications, Committee Members will think about the candidate’s scholastic background, academic accomplishments along with the quality and significance of his/her doctoral task to the IRES environment.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect must have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application need to be composed in English.
Applicants are to supply the Selection Committee with a quick cover letter, CV, and a quick description of their doctoral jobs (no greater than 4 pages in overall). The cover letter is to discuss the methods which the candidate’s doctoral task fits the IRES research study program. Moreover, the letter must likewise supply info on how a research study check out at IRES would benefit the candidate’s doctoral task, consisting of a brief description of organized activities to be performed throughout the check out. Preliminary dates for the research study check out are likewise to be consisted of (four-five weeks within the duration of September through mid-December2018). The precise time duration will be decideded upon with the effective candidate.
How to Apply:
Please email your application to IRES International Coordinator Stella Marceta.