TheOAS General Secretariat (GS/OAS) is welcoming applications for Master of Science Scholarships in Public Health Nutrition beginning on August 27,2018 Citizen and/or irreversible legal homeowner of any OAS member state, other than Jamaica.
The objective of the scholarship is to provide financial backing to the trainees of OAS member states.
TheOrganization of American States is the world’s earliest local company, going back to the First International Conference of American States, held in Washington, D.C., from October 1889 to April 1890.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered to pursue MSc program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in Public Health Nutrition.
- ScholarshipAward: USD $7,000 to cover program costs Student expense is USD $5,800 for staying program costs.
- Nationality: Be a person and/or irreversible legal homeowner of any OAS member state, other than Jamaica.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Jamaica
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Citizen and/or irreversible legal homeowner of any OAS member state, other than Jamaica.
EntranceRequirements: To be thought about for this scholarship chance, a candidate should:
- Provide a genuine admission letter from UTech, Ja.;-LRB- *******).
- Submit a total scholarship application with all needed supporting files; and
- Be a person and/or irreversible legal homeowner of any OAS member state, other than Jamaica.
o Applicants from Argentina need to submit a necessary type through the following link; http://www.oas.org/en/scholarships/PAEC/2018/NOTA-SOLICITUD-DGCIN-2017.doc and send it to the National Liaison Office (ONE) in Argentina.
The following candidates are disqualified:
Ä Current OAS scholarship receivers;-LRB- **).
Ä GS/OAS personnel and their instant loved ones or GS/OAS specialists; and
Ä OAS Permanent authorities and their instant loved ones.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Proofof English Proficiency, if relevant– trainees whose native language is not English will be needed to send one of the following as evidence of English efficiency:
- A copy of an authorities records validating conclusion of research studies in an English speaking university in the last 5 years;-LRB- *******).
- A test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a rating of 570 or greater for the paper-based test, 230 for computer-based test, or an internet-based TOEFL (IBT) rating of at least 89;-LRB- *******).
- IELTS 6.5, or the equivalent.
How to Apply: GatherSupporting Documents and Apply online
- To request an OAS– UTech,Ja Scholarship, candidates need to submit the OAS online scholarshipØ application type and connect ALL needed supporting paperwork. The list of needed paperwork can be discovered through the link listed below.
- ALL the needed files need to be integrated into one (1) single PDF file (no bigger thanØ 5MB). If the file is bigger than 5MB, you will be not able to send the online type. The application system does not permit more than one file to be submitted. Do not consist of any extra files besides those suggested.