TheUniversity of Leicester School of Museum Studies deals Open and Diversity Scholarships for2018 Scholarships are open to candidates for either postgraduate diploma or master’s programs starting their studies in fall 2018.
The objective of the variety scholarships is to take favorable action to motivate more UK-based people from underrepresented backgrounds to think about a museums and galleries sector profession and obtain and get involved in museum studies training with the School of Museum Studies.
TheUniversity of Leicester is a public research study university based in Leicester,England The primary school is south of the city centre, nearby to Victoria Park.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing postgraduate diploma or master’s programs.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of Museum Studies.
- ScholarshipAward: The University’s School of Museum Studies is using 6 scholarships of ₤ 3,000 each.
- Numberof Scholarships: Two scholarships of ₤ 3,000 are offered to all candidates, a more 4 Scholarships, each of ₤ 3,000 are open to UK candidates from backgrounds that are underrepresented in the UK museum sector.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: UK and global candidates are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: You can obtain a Diversity scholarship if you fulfill all of the following requirements:.
- You are using to for a Postgraduate Diploma or Masters course with the School of Museum Studies.
- You are domiciled in the UK and not charged global rate costs.
- You are self-funding– candidates who will be moneyed by companies or other plans are not qualified (trainees wanting to secure a loan can obtain a scholarship).
- You fulfill at least one of the variety requirements set out listed below.
How to Apply:
To obtain a scholarship you should initially finish your course application kind and send the scholarship application kind.