TheCurtin University is using 2019 Curtin Strategic Stipend Scholarship for worldwide trainees. Stipend scholarships are granted to trainees of extraordinary research study prospective carrying out a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) to help with basic living expenses.
International candidates granted an RTP Stipend Scholarship will be offered a Curtin- moneyed tuition cost balanced out scholarship to help with tuition cost liability.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September 2, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available for the postgraduate research study program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is readily available in any of the topics used by the university.
ScholarshipAwardStipend: Curtin University will administer to each Recipient a yearly stipend equivalent to the base full-time RTP Stipend rate released by the Department of Education and Training for the pertinent year of the award. The yearly stipend quantity for a full-time trainee is presently set at $27,59600(2018), tax complimentary, this stipend rate is indexed each year.
TuitionFee Offset Scholarship: International candidates granted an RTP Stipend Scholarship will be offered a Curtin- moneyed tuition cost balanced out scholarship to help with tuition cost liability.
Nationality: Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Humanitarian Visa and International trainees.
Number of Scholarships: Number not offered
- Scholarship can be taken inAustralia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: AustralianCitizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Humanitarian Visa and International trainees
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements: To be qualified for a Curtin Strategic StipendScholarship, a candidate needs to:
2. Satisfy all scholastic entry requirements for a Masters by Research or a Research Doctorate, consisting of the English efficiency levels set by Curtin University;-LRB- ********).
3. Be carrying out a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at Curtin University; and
4. Not be getting earnings from another source to support their basic living expenses while undertaking their core curriculum if that earnings is higher than 75 percent of the RTP Stipend rate. Income unassociated to the Recipient’s core curriculum or earnings got for the Recipient’s core curriculum however not for the functions of supporting basic living expenses is not to be considered.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: candidate needs to be satisfy the university English language requirement.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates who have actually not yet requested course admission might send an online e-application for course admission and a scholarship through:
- Important suggestions to the candidate’s using through APPLY NOW! Curtin Applications:
- Applicants who began and had an active, pending course application on Curtin Application through APPLY NOW! prior to this scholarship opening date: Monday, 2 July 2018, and have actually consequently sent this application after the scholarship opening round, will be needed to finish a ScholarshipApplication Form (see procedure no. 2) in order to be thought about for ascholarship Please just finish a Scholarship Application Form if your scenario falls under this situation. All other candidates should get the scholarship through APPLY NOW! CurtinApplications.