TheUniversity of Cambridge is using Winton Advanced Research Fellowship within the Department ofPhysics International trainees are qualified to request this fellowship.
TheWinton Advanced Research Fellowship (GroupLeaders) plan supports impressive, enthusiastic researchers with the possible to end up being independent research leaders in their field.
TheUniversity is one of the world’s leading scholastic centres. It makes up 150 professors and departments, together with a main administration and other organizations. Our organizations, museums and collections are a first-rate resource for scientists, trainees and members of the general public representing one of the nation’s greatest concentrations of worldwide crucial collections.
- ApplicationsDeadline: October17, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available to pursue research.
- StudySubject: Fellowships are granted in the Physics of Sustainability.
- ScholarshipAward: Fellowships will be of 5 years’ period and will offer wage equivalent to junior university professors positions (on the scale presently ₤39,992- ₤50,618 per year) with start-up plans enough to allow brand-new groups to be developed.
- Nationality: International trainees are qualified to request this fellowship.
- Numberof Scholarships: Up to 2 fellowships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to request this fellowship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
- This area information the understanding, abilities and experience we need for the function.
- Education & certifications: PhD in the appropriate field of science.
- Specialist understanding & abilities: Specialist understanding in their field of research.
- Interpersonal & interaction abilities: Good interaction abilities for developing the research group and network of cooperations and for providing research outcomes.
- Relevant experience: Will typically have actually finished a minimum of one post-doctoral visit.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Fellows need to have great interaction abilities.
How to Apply: To use online for this job, please click the ‘Apply’ button listed below. This will path you to the University’s Web Recruitment System, where you will have to sign up an account (if you have not currently) and log in prior to finishing the online application kind.
To send an application for this job, please click the link in the ‘Apply online’ area of the advert released on the University’s Job Opportunities pages. This will path you to the University’s Web Recruitment System, where you will have to sign up an account (if you have not currently) and log in prior to finishing the online application kind.
Applicants must send curriculum vitae consisting of a list of publications and the names and addresses of 3 referees; an individual declaration of achievements to this day (as much as 1000 words); an overview research proposition (as much as 1500 words) with a quick account of research assistance needed (as much as 750 words). The research overview must stress the novelty of the research method, however likewise set out a clear strategy of action.