–Applications are welcomed for the postdoctoral research fellowship at the Department of Commercial Law, University of Cape Town, SouthAfrica These postdoctoral fellowships are open to all citizenships.
TheUniversity of Cape Town (UCT) is a public research university situated in Cape Town in the Western Cape province of SouthAfrica It is collectively the earliest university in South Africa and the earliest extant university in Sub-SaharanAfrica together with Stellenbosch.
Applicants need to show great organizational and management abilities; and exceptional composed and oral interaction abilities.
- ApplicationsDeadline: October15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowship is readily available to research study Postdoctoral research program.
- StudySubject: The effective prospect should be capable of taking part in the Chair’s research focus locations of copyright and development, within the context of South Africa’s National Development Plan.
- ScholarshipAward: The period of the fellowship is for one year, with the possibility of renewal for a 2nd year topic to satisfying development. The worth of the fellowship for 2019 is R220,000 The fellowship does not consist of advantages or travel/relocation expenses however the Chair will help the fellow to look for financing for conference costs, where needed. The release of funds depends on satisfying development reported. The fellow’s efficiency will be assessed officially per term, for which function the submission of development reports will be needed in June and October.
- Nationality: Postdoctoral fellowships are open to all citizenships.
- Numberof Scholarships: The University of Cape Town has one postdoctoral fellowship and 4 bursaries for PhD and LLM trainees readily available for 2019, for which applications are welcomed.
- Scholarship can be taken in SouthAfrica
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Postdoctoral fellowships are open to all citizenships.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
Applicants need to:
- Hold a PhD in Intellectual Property Law, or an associated field, granted within the last 5 years; or need to supply evidence that their PhD evaluation procedure will be effectively finished by the time the fellowship is used up, and no behind December 2018.
- Provide proof of strong academic efficiency (e.g. publications, involvement in research jobs, networks, conference discussions)
- Demonstrate desire and capability to be both a group gamer and a group leader, and perform research in an interdisciplinary environment
- Demonstrate great organizational and management abilities, and exceptional composed and oral interaction abilities
- Satisfy the pertinent NRF requirements and adhere to its guidelines and standards
Postdoctoral fellowships are open to all citizenships. Preference will be offered to South African people and South African long-term homeowners, followed by African people and, lastly, to other foreign nationals
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants need to show great organizational and management abilities; and exceptional composed and oral interaction abilities.
How to Apply: Applications ought to be sent out to SARChI-IP-at- uct.ac.za and ought to consist of: