TheUniversity of Newcastle is happy to use the PhD Scholarship in Developing Treatments forMyopia The scholarship is granted to Domestic and International trainees.
The supreme objective is to establish treatments that stop the ruthless development of myopia, or for those who have actually currently established high myopia, to stop the advancement of associated modifications in the eye that result in extensive loss of sight.
UON stands as an international leader identified by a dedication to equity and quality and to producing a much better future for its areas through a concentrate on development and effect.
TheUniversity of Newcastle (UoN), informally referred to as Newcastle University, is an Australian public university developed in1965 It has a main school in Callaghan, a residential area of Newcastle, New South Wales.
- ApplicationsDeadline: August20, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: The task will be customized to fit the background and interest of candidates and would be carried out in the Vision Sciences Group in the School of Psychology, a member of The Hunter Medical Research Institute, and in cooperation with International coworkers and Industry partners.
- ScholarshipAward: The effective candidate will get a top up scholarship of approximately $10,000/ year (depending upon certifications and experience) ending in March2021 An extension beyond March 2021 might likewise be possible depending upon financing schedule. This top up is in addition to the Round Two 2018 scholarship that candidates should be granted to be qualified for the top up.
- Nationality: Scholarship is granted to Domestic and International trainees.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Scholarship is granted to Domestic and International trainees.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
A background in several of optometry, ophthalmology, chemistry, polymer chemistry, drug advancement, imaging and optics, speculative psychology, bio-engineering or molecular biology is chosen. To get this top-up, candidates should fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements and be granted a complete living allowance and tuition cost scholarship in the Round Two 2018 scholarship round. Details of that round, and the scholarship advantages, are offered on the scholarships website. The application kind for a Round Two 2018 scholarship, in addition to the Expression of Interest kind for this top up, can be discovered on the How to Apply website.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Interested candidates ought to send out a finished Expression of Interest kind, in addition to scanned copies of their scholastic records to Sally McFadden-at-newcastle. edu.au by 20 August 2018 at 5pm.