The brand-new ALECS Marie Sklodowska-CurieFellowship is offered at Lero, The Irish Software Research Centre to study inIreland The effort is co-funded by the European Commission under the Marie Sk? odowska-Curie program and by ScienceFoundation Ireland, through Lero.
The objective of the program is to offer training and profession advancement to scientists by offering international movement and intersectoral direct exposure.
AdvancedLearning in Evolving Critical Systems (ALECS) is an ingenious fellowship program collaborated by Lero, the Irish Software ResearchCentre The effort is co-funded by the European Commission under the MarieSklodowska-Curie program and by ScienceFoundation Ireland, through Lero.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September21, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are offered for scientists.
- StudySubject: Our broad research study styles are detailed listed below. To discover more about the research study being carried out by Lero and by the ALECS scholastic managers, please inspect the managers’ profiles here.
- Methods and Standards for High Integrity Systems
- Autonomous and Adaptive Systems
- Security and Privacy
- ScholarshipAward: Awarding EUR6.16 billion in the duration of 2014 to 2020, the effort provides scientists appealing working conditions and cultivates cross-sector and international movement. The mix of generous research study financing combined with the possibility to acquire experience abroad and in the economic sector makes it possible for cooperation assists to promote understanding transfer and enhances scientists’ profession potential customers.
- Nationality: Researchers of any citizenship, who abide by the program’s eligibility requirements, might use.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 26 fellowships are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Researchers of any citizenship, who abide by the program’s eligibility requirements, might use.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
The program will money 26 fellowships for scientists, who either have a PhD degree or who have at least 4 years comparable full-time comparable research study experience (in academic community or market).
Lero, the Irish Software Research Centre is the program organizer. However, a degree in Computer Science/SoftwareEngineering (or in an associated discipline) is not compulsory. Applications are open to prospects from alternative/complementary disciplines.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Register interest by emailing alecs-at-lero. ie.