-TheGoethe-Institut is calling applications for Masters Scholarship program in Arts and Cultural Management at Leuphana University of Lüneburg ProfessionalSchool As an English- language, job-concurrent range finding out course, it is dealt with to cultural specialists all over the world.
TheMaster’s program Arts and Cultural Management is targeted at workers of cultural companies in various nations who want to enhance in their occupation relating to method structure, entrepreneurship and audience advancement, taking into consideration chances and dangers of essential social modifications, for instance, social political difficulties, group migration, procedures of digitization and globalization.
TheGoethe-Institut is the Federal Republic of Germany’s cultural institute, active worldwide. We promote the research study of German abroad and motivate worldwide cultural exchange.
- ApplicationsDeadline: July31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered to pursue Master degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted to study expert Arts and Cultural Management M.A. at Leuphana University of Lüneburg Professional School.
- ScholarshipAward: The Goethe-Institut uses 2 financial backing alternatives for Arts and Cultural Management trainees. The very first choice is to call a Goethe-Institutin your nation, which will assist you with discovering regional partners for scholarships. If you require more assessment on ways to discover a very first contact point, Dr Marguerite Rumpf from the Goethe-InstitutHead Office will be delighted to help you.
- Nationality: As an English- language, job-concurrent range finding out course, it is dealt with to cultural specialists all over the world.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to scholarships are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: As an English- language, job-concurrent range finding out course, it is dealt with to cultural specialists all over the world.
EntranceRequirements: TheMasters is focused on prospects with
- An bachelor’s degree (Bachelor or a minimum of comparable) that certifies them for work in the field from a certified university in Germany or abroad
- Generally one year’s appropriate work experience
- AdvancedEnglish abilities.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: The following tests are accepted as evidence of English efficiency:
- At least 80 points in an Internet- based TOEFL test
- At least 213 points in a computer system TOEFL test or a minimum of 550 points in a paper TOEFL test (both these tests have actually now been ceased, however earlier tests are accepted)
- At least 6.0 points in an IELTS (AcademicVersion)
- At least level B2 in CAE/CPE
- At least 750 points in TOEIC (Listeningand Reading) evaluates as much as 2014 or 785 points because 2015
- Test from the Leuphana University of Lüneburg Language Centre with comparable outcomes
How to Apply:
- CV (table format)
- Certified copy of the degree certificate
- Copy of university entryway credentials certificate
- Proof of English abilities
- Proof of a minimum of one year’s expert experience (voluntary and part-time work accepted)
- Personal declaration