TheBank of France is using Young Researcher Scholarship for GreenFinance This scholarship is readily available for French scientists.
Financing the shift to a low carbon economy constant with the “well below 2 degrees Celsius” objective set out in the Paris contract and promoting ecologically sustainable development are amongst the significant difficulties of our time.
TheBank of France is an independent organization governed by French and European law, and a member of the Eurosystem, which is the federal system consisting of the European Central Bank and the nationwide reserve banks of the euro location.
- ApplicationsDeadline: October12, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to pursue research study.
- StudySubject: Topics of interest consist of– however are not restricted to– in theory or empirically pertinent deal with environment modification dangers (physical/transition) or chances. The work programs of the 3 NGFS workstreams supply a basis for determining pertinent subjects:
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarship, moneyed by the Banque de France, consists of an EUR 15,000 grant designated to a young researcher.
- Nationality: Thisscholarship is readily available for French scientists.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not provided.
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Thisscholarship is readily available for French scientists.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
TheYoung Researcher Scholarship for Green Finance is planned for scientists who currently have their PhD, who are less than 40 years of ages on 31 October of the year of the award and who are presently connected to a Frenchuniversity The scholarship, moneyed by the Banque de France, consists of a EUR 15,000 grant designated to a young researcher.
The payments will be made inning accordance with the task funding strategy. The result of the task need to consist of a minimum of one paper appropriate for submission to a significant peer-reviewed journal, finished in the 12 to 18 months following the award. The laureate dedicates to present his/her finished paper( s) at a workshop or a conference arranged by the Banque de France or the NGFS in the 2 years following the award, and to acknowledge the Banque de France’s financial backing in any subsequent publication of this research study.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Applicants need to send a description of their task (about 10 pages, bibliography, annexes and comprehensive spending plan consisted of) and their CV by 12 October 2018 to 2340- corefi-ut-at-banque-france. fr.