Applications are welcomed for 3 Masters and PhD Scholarships at Mobile Computing Lab at Chosun University, SouthKorea Candidates with great qualifications will join their vibrant global group as PhD or Master trainees in the location of cordless networking and mobile computing (consisting of associated fields).
TheMobile Computing Lab at Chosun University, Gwangju is welcoming applications for 3 graduate research study scholarship positions to sign up with the vibrant global group as PhD or Master trainees in the location of cordless networking and mobile computing (consisting of associated fields).
ChosunUniversity is among the earliest personal universities in SouthKorea Its school is positioned in Gwangju urban city, in southwestern SouthKorea The present president is John Ho-Jong Around 33,000 trainees are registered.
StudySubject( s): Mobile Computing Lab
CourseLevel: PhD and Masters
ScholarshipProvider: Chosun University
Scholarship can be taken in South Korea
ApplicationDeadline: February 25, 2018
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
1. For PhD (more effective) and M.S. candidates: 2.64/ 4.0, 2.80/ 4.3, 2.91/ 4.5 or greater of cumulative GPA, or 70% or greater of cumulative rating if no CGPA is offered (ideally in Communications/Computer/ElectronicsEngineering or associated locations)
2. Good programs abilities in C/C++
3 Good English language abilities: TOEFL IBT 91, IELTS 6.5 or greater if your native tongue is not English
4. Good capability to work together with others in a multicultural environment
5. Good capability for extremely self-motivated independent research study
ScholarshipOpen for International Students: Yes
ScholarshipDescription: The Mobile Computing Lab is seeking for expert, dedicated and imaginative prospects with great qualifications to join our vibrant global group as PhD or Master Students within the location of cordless networks or associated fields (consisting of cordless regional location networks, mobile advertisement hoc networks, cordless sensing unit networks and cognitive radio networks).
How to Apply:
Interested candidates need to send out the followings toProf Sangman Moh at smmoh-at- chosun.ac.kr by February 25, 2018, through e-mail:
1. CV (consisting of names, date of birth, citizenship, gender, contact information, education, work experience, publications, and TOEFL/IELTS rating if English is not your native tongue)
2. Scanned scholastic records of B.S. (and M.S. for PhD candidates)
3 Scanned TOEFL/IELTS rating report
4. (Optional) one-page research study strategy (specifying the research study subjects you have an interest in if any) Only electronic applications are accepted. The above products 1, 2 and 3 (and 4 if any) needs to be either combined as one PDF file or zipped into one file.)The files need to be sent out by the specified date and the e-mail title need to be“Application to Graduate Research Scholarships for Fall 2018 at MCL (Your full name)” For any more concerns about the positions, please do not be reluctant to call:Prof Sangman Moh, PhD (e-mail: smmoh-at- chosun.ac.kr)
( function() ());.
// async init when filling is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.