Applications are open for APFNet Scholarship Program (ASP) for2018 The scholarship program supports certified trainees in finishing a Master’s degree program connected to Sustainable Forest Management and rehab.
The function of APFNet is broadening forest cover and enhancing forest environment quality in Asia and the Pacific to promote the several functions of forests, aid alleviate and adjust to environment modification and fulfill the altering socio-economic and ecological requirements of the area.
TheAsia-PacificNetwork for Sustainable Forest Management and Rehabilitation (APFNet) is a non-profit worldwide company devoted to advancing sustainable forest management and rehab in the Asia-Pacific area.
The prospect needs to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application need to be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: May 31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing master’s degree program at Beijing Forestry University (BJFU),NanjingForestry University (NJFU) Inner Mongolia Agriculture University (IMAU) and Northwest A&F University (NWAFU).
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of Forest Economics and Management (BJFU), Forestry (NJFU), Forestry Engineering (NJFU), Environmental Engineering (NJFU), Soil and Water Conservation and Desertification Control (IMAU), Forest Protection( NWAFU) and Soil and Water Conservation and Desertification Control( NWAFU)
Accommodation on school. When on-campus lodging is not readily available, granted trainees will get lodging allowance of CNY 1,500 monthly for alternative accommodations
Comprehensive medical insurance coverage
Lump- amount payment for outpatient medical services, despite real expenses
One big salami worldwide tickets in between trainees’ house economy and China
- Number of Scholarships: In 2018, APFNet strategies to choose and support about 30 certified trainees.
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Non-Chinese residents are qualified to use.
For BJFU and NJFU, candidates should be non-Chinese residents from APFNet member economies consisting of Australia, Hong Kong China, Bangladesh, India, Brunei Darussalam, Indonesia, Cambodia, Lao PDR, Canada, Malaysia, P.R. China, Mexico, Fiji Islands, Mongolia, Myanmar, Singapore, Nepal, Sri Lanka, New Zealand, Chinese Taipei, Papua New Guinea, Thailand, Peru, United States, the Philippines and Viet Nam
Applicants from establishing economies focused on
For IMAU and NWAFU, as they specialize in dry and semi-arid forest management, candidates should be non-Chinese locals from Greater Central Asia, particularly Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Kyrgyzstan
Age: 18– 40, and in health condition
Have got a Bachelor’s degree or a comparable degree from a certified college institute in forestry or associated field
At least 2 years of work experience are focused on
Proficiencyin English (all the courses of this program will be taught in English)
Female candidates motivated
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect needs to have an excellent command of English language. Therefore, the application need to be composed in English.
A pplication Procedure:
How to Apply:
Applicants need to use from the host universities straight. As application treatments and products might differ, candidates need to check out the particular host university sites and send products appropriately.