For the scholastic year 2018-2020, IILM Institute for Higher Education is providing Scholarship Scheme for Indian trainees. Scholarships are offered to pursue two-year full-time PGDM (PostGraduate Diploma in Management).
The objective of IILM is to inform and establish ingenious, entrepreneurial and accountable magnate.
Establishedin 1993, IILM is a company school with 3 schools within the National Capital Region of Delhi, situated in New Delhi, Gurgaon and Greater Noida.
The prospect needs to have a great command of English language. Therefore, the application need to be composed in English.
- ApplicationDeadline: Open
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing a postgraduate diploma.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of Management.
- ScholarshipAward: IILM uses scholarships on Merit orgasm Means Basis.
- Nationalities: Citizens of India are qualified to use.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken inIndia
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizens of India are qualified to use.
Degree(10 +2 +3 or 4) in any discipline from universities and organizations acknowledged by AICTE/ UGC/ AIU (Students appearing in their last year can likewise use) with minimum 50 % marks.
Candidates can use based upon their ratings in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA ratings.
Work experience, extra instructional certification will get additional weight.
Application P rocedure:
You will likewise have to scan files like photo, passport, earnings evidence and mark sheets (Class10, Class 12, graduation and competitive examination rating card) and send out in addition to the kind.
How to Apply:
TheIILM’s application kind is offered online and there is no application charge.