TheUniversity of Trento is welcoming applications for its 34 th cycle of PhD Scholarship in Materials, Mechatronics and Systems Engineering for the 2018-2019 scholastic year. These scholarships are offered to foreign trainees.
TheUniversity of Trento is an Italian university situated in Trento and neighboringRovereto It has actually had the ability to attain significant outcomes in didactics, research study, and worldwide relations inning accordance with CENSIS and the Italian Ministry of Education.
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
- ApplicationsDeadline: August22, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in Materials, Mechatronics and Systems Engineering.
ScholarshipAward: Starting from the 1st January 2018 the yearly gross quantity of the doctoral scholarship has actually increased to EUR 15.343,28, consisting of the social security contributions that need to be paid by the Doctoral trainees.
TheUniversity of Trento in order to boost, even financially, those included in the doctoral course, has actually chosen to increase it approximately the gross quantity of EUR 16.290,00 beginning with the 1st November 2018 ( A.Y. 2018/2019).
- Nationality: Available to trainees of all citizenships.
- Number of Scholarships: Positions and scholarships are offered on 2 unique Research locations:
N. of positions: 6
N. of scholarships: 5
N. of positions: 6
N. of scholarships: 5
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: These scholarships are offered to foreign trainees.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
Applications for doctoral positions are accepted from candidates, no matter gender, age and citizenship, who hold:
- AnItalian “Laurea Magistrale”, inning accordance with the Ministerial Decree no. 270 of 22.102004and subsequent modifications, or
- An comparable Italian university degree (previous policies in force, “specialistica”, AFAM), or
- An comparable foreign degree (Master’s degree) gotten at a formally acknowledged scholastic organization, legitimate for admission to PhD research studies in the Country of concern (other than for significant distinctions) and comparable (period and level) to the Italian degree, acknowledged as comparable by the Admissions Committee for the sole function of access to today Phd Programme 2.
- Applications are likewise accepted from trainees anticipating to get the needed degree by October 31,2018 Admission to the Doctoral Programme for effective candidates who have actually not yet finished will be “conditional” and the candidate will need to send to the Doctorate Office S&T (through e-mail to: [email protected]) by November 6, 2018, on charge of exemption, granting certificate or a self statement (by utilizing Annex A).
- Applicants with a foreign credentials that has actually not been formally identified as equivalent3 to an Italian degree (LaureaMagistrale/Specialistica/ vecchio ordinamento) will be thought about as asking for equivalence in their application, connecting the needed supporting files. The eligibility of foreign scholastic degrees is examined by the Admissions Committee, following the guidelines in force or the worldwide treaties on acknowledgment of scholastic certifications. The Admissions Committee might need the candidate to offer extra documents if considered needed for the function of examining the viability.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: English language accreditation developing a minimum level of B1 inning accordance with CEFR9. The following exceptions are accepted:
— If the prospect is a native English speaker or participated in a Bachelor’s or Master’s level course taught totally in English, a self-declaration suffices.
— If the prospect studied or performed research study abroad for 6-months minimum in a nation where the understanding of English is needed, an accreditation by the organization where the prospect performed the activity, specifying the level of English gotten, suffices (EU people might provide a self-declaration, inning accordance with art. 46 of Presidential Decree n. 445 of 28.122000and subsequent modifications, just for activities that have actually been performed at a public organization of the member nations of the European Union);-LRB- ********).
— If the prospect passed several English language examinations at level B1 throughout Bachelor or Master’s degree, a certificate by the University specifying the level of English gotten suffices (EU people might provide a self-declaration, inning accordance with art. 46 of Presidential Decree n. 445 of 28.122000and subsequent modifications, just for activities that have actually been performed at a public organization of the member nations of the European Union).
How to Apply: 1. The application4 should be finished and sent by hrs. 04.00 PM Italian time (GMT +2) of August 22, 2018, entirely by the online system: http://www.unitn.it/en/apply/dott.%20Applicants%20who%20do%20not%20have%20an%20account%20at%20the%20University%20of%20Trento%20must%20register%20in%20advance%20at: http://www.unitn.it/account.
5, MANDATORY ATTACHMENTS (failure to publish several necessary accessories outcomes in automated exemption from the choice):
- Identifying file (ID):
- Academic degree for admission to PhD
- Curriculum vitae et studiorum (inItalian or English)
- Summary of the Master’s thesis in English
- Statement of function in English (max. 3000 characters, consisting of areas),
- A description of the research study task
6, OPTIONAL ATTACHMENTS:
— List of research study outputs;-LRB- **).
— Any certificates confirming the understanding of foreign languages;-LRB- **).
— Any other files beneficial to examine the research study abilities of the candidate (rewards, scholarships, postgraduate research study and work activity, suggestion letters, and so on)
— Up to 2 (2) names of contact individuals (referees, professionals in the fields of the PhD Programme members of universities or nationwide and worldwide research study organizations), with information of their e-mail addresses and telephone number.