-TheBournemouth University is providing fully funded PhD Studentship– Exploring UNICEF UK Baby Friendly execution in a maternity system. The PhD Studentships are open to UK, EU and International students.
This is an amazing chance that will allow an ambitious midwife to integrate scientific practice with a research study function, working throughout the University and DCH.
The vision of the university is to produce the most revitalizing, difficult and satisfying university experience in a first-rate knowing neighborhood by sharing our distinct combination of outstanding education, research study and expert practice and motivating our students, graduates and personnel to improve the world.
- ApplicationsDeadline: July 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Studentship is readily available to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Project title: Exploring the barriers, difficulties and chances impacting the effective execution of the UNICEF Baby Friendly Initiative requirements into a maternity company.
- ScholarshipAward: This is a fully-funded PhD studentship that includes a stipend of ₤14,777 each year to support your living expenses.
- Nationality: ThePhD Studentships are open to UK, EU and International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: ThePhD Studentships are open to UK, EU and International students.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
ThePhD Studentships are open to UK, EU and International students. Candidates for a PhD Studentship ought to show exceptional qualities and be inspired to finish a PhD in 4 years and need to show:
- Outstanding scholastic capacity as determined by either a 1st class honours degree or a Master’s degree with difference or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA)
- An IELTS (Academic) rating of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum 6.0 in each element) for prospects for whom English is not their mother tongue In addition to pleasing minimum entry requirements, BU will look carefully at the qualities, abilities and background of each prospect and exactly what they can give their selected research study task in order to make sure effective conclusion. Applicants will be asked to send an online application kind and a proposition (c. 1500 words) detailing their understanding of the task for which they are using, the technique they would imagine taking and what qualities they will give the research study neighborhood.
- Current BU Doctoral students are not qualified to get a Studentship
- Current MRes/MPhil students can use, based on satisfying conclusion of their Research Degree prior to having the ability to use up the award
- PhDStudentships can not be utilized to support BU personnel to finish doctoral programs
Applicant need to be a midwife signed up with the UK Nursing Midwifery Council.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: An IELTS (Academic) rating of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum 5.5 in each element) is necessary for prospects for whom English is not their mother tongue.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.