–TheFaculty of Biology and Medicine, University of Lausanne is using PhD Fellowships in Life Sciences beginning May2019 These fellowships are open to gifted and inspired prospects who have or will have acquired Masters in Switzerland or abroad.
TheUniversity of Lausanne in Lausanne, Switzerland wased established in 1537 as a school of faith, prior to being made a university in1890 Today about 13,500 students and 2,200 scientists research study and work at the university.
All international candidates for whom English is not the native tongue needs to supply evidence of proficiency in the English language.
- ApplicationsDeadline: October12, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available for pursuing PhD program.
- StudySubject: Among others: Angiology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, Center for Integrative Genomics, Clinical Neurosciences, ComputationalBiology, Ecologyand Evolution, Fundamental Microbiology, Fundamental Neurosciences, Fundamental Oncology, Gynecology, obstetrics and genes, Hematology, Infectious Diseases, Ludwig Center For Cancer Research, Medical Genetics, Microbiology, Neuroimmunology, Neurology, Oncology, Pharmacology and Toxicology, Physiology, Plant Molecular Biology, Pneumology, Psychiatry, Psychiatric Neuroscience, Public Health, Radiodiagnostic and Interventional Radiology, Rheumatology, Urology
- Nationality: Swissand international students are qualified to use.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 450 scholarships are readily available
- Scholarship can be taken in Switzerland
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Swissand international students are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
Talentedand inspired prospects who have or will have acquired Masters in Switzerland or abroad or comparable degrees in a suitable field prior to Autumn 2019 are welcomed to send their application for a PhD fellowship prior to October 12, 2018.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Step 1: Find a host laboratory
- You have initially to select a minimum of one lab (3 max.), please search “HostLabs“,
- Contact thesis directors of interest from the Lausanne University and if they value your CV, ask to send you a verification by e-mail that he/she accepts serve as your prospective thesis director,
- You needs to discuss his/her name in your application type.
STEP 2: Fill in the PDF application type
- Download the ApplicationFormon your desktop and fill in it: It should be totally finished! Please note that it is possible to complete the type straight on the PDF. If you can not compose anything, please take a look at the top of the web page and click“open with another PDF viewer” Alternatively, you might likewise print the type, fill it out by hand (make certain it is legible) and scan it.
STEP 3: Prepare your file
Prepare the following files:
D.Copies of your high school diploma
E. A qualified copy of the university diploma( s) and the diploma supplement, your ratings (records) acquired through examinations passed at the university ( non-certified copies suffice for prospects holding a Bachelor and a Master degree granted by a Swiss university)
D or E: Copies of licensed records, noting courses and grades: These records ought to be equated (if not initially in English) in French, German, Italian or English.
F.We need 3 referees from ideally various departments and/ or institutes/research groups. Each of them ought to supply a letter of suggestion. On the “Online Form” you need to fill in the 3 names of the referees you have actually selected. As quickly as you compose their e-mail address, an email with a kind will immediately be sent out to them. They will then fill it in and send it back straight to us. The suggestion letter ought to not originate from the hosting laboratory.
( see STEP 1)
STEP 4: You are now all set to fill in the “Online Form”!
- Mergein a PDF file the following files in this order: Application type, A, B, C, D, Eand G. Name of the file Name _ First Name _ BirthDate pdf ( e.g. pdf) Max: 20 Mo (you can zip the file).
- Advice: To combine PDF files together, you can utilize this online platform, the Adobe Acrobat XI Pro software application or other software application or platform you might discover helpful. Also, to change jpeg files in PDF, you can utilize this online platform, a PDF printer or other approach you might discover helpful. Please note that we will NOT take duty for the use/misuse of any of these software application and platforms.
- Fill-in the “Online Form” and send (online) the asked for files (in the format explained in STEP 2 and 3)