UCLouvain is happy to use 5 full-time PhD positions, beginningSept 2018 orSept 2019. International students are qualified to use for these positions.
Theuniversity invites more than 30,000 students, topped 7 websites inBrussels andWallonia Its primary website is in Louvain- la-Neuve, a pedestrian city. OurUniversity trains students in all disciplines, from bachelor to doctorate, and uses numerous continuing education programs. It is likewise a leader in the development of MOOCs (MassiveOpen Online Courses): it is the very first French- speaking University in Europe to use online courses on the Edx platform (16 courses readily available in 2016).
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
- ApplicationsDeadline: June15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship positions are readily available to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: -Scholarships are granted on pension reforms (UCLouvain).
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarships are for an optimum period of 39 months. At completion of the very first and 2nd year, receivers are dedicated to use for FNRS/FRIA/FRESH or comparable grants. The annual quantity paid is EUR 37.000 gross. A profession strategy will be developed for each hired individual, including clinical goals, acquisition and valorisation of abilities, in addition to the work viewpoints both inside and outside academic community.
- Nationality: International students are qualified to use for these positions.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 5 positions are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International students are qualified to use for these positions.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
Candidates need to have finished/ or will finish a Master’s degree in actuarial sciences, economics/econometric, law or viewpoint (and associated disciplines), and have an interest in interdisciplinary work.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Interested prospects need to email the following files in pdf format to ariane.robyn-at- uclouvain.be no behind June15, 2018.
- Curriculum vitae;-LRB- *******).
- A letter of inspiration
- 2 suggestion letters