TheLUISS School of Government is providing 2 scholarships for female prospects. Scholarships are offered for students interested in participating in the 2nd level Master in International Public Affairs throughout the scholastic year 2018/2019
TheLUISS School of Government– LUISS SoG– is a graduate school of the LUISS Guido Carli University– Libera Universit à Internazionale degli Studi Sociali Guido Carli, a personal university connected with Confindustria and based in the Italian capital Rome.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to be successful in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 24, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing master’s program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of International Public Affairs.
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarships consist of exemption from the payment of tuition charges for a worth of EUR 8,500(8 thousand 5 hundred) and access to shared double space at LUISS lodging, in Rome, in between 1 October 2018-30July 2019.
- Nationality: Scholarships are open to worldwide students.
- Numberof Scholarships: There are 2 scholarships offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Scholarships are open to worldwide students.
EntranceRequirements: As to get involved to the choice treatment for these scholarships, prospects have to please the following:
An EU 2nd cycle university degree or equivalent, or qualified non-EU 4 year university degree with at least 240 ECTS or comparable United States/ British number of credits;-LRB- *********).
Female gender;-LRB- *********).
Official home in Egypt;-LRB- *********).
Certified expert experience in Egyptian government departments or public administrations
Knowledgeof English with a minimum level of B2;-LRB- *********).
Professional inspiration for attending this course.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to be successful in your research studies.
Applications should exist by finishing the particular kind connected to this call and offered on this page and should be sent out to the LUISS School of Government by 24 June2018 The following should be connected to the application:
LUISSScholarship application kind (download, fill in and connect to online Master application);-LRB- **).
- Copyof passport;-LRB- *******).
- Copyof main residency certificate;-LRB- *******).
- Copyof degree certificate or comparable accreditation provided by the University (e.g. Supplement Diploma);-LRB- *******).
- Certificationof tests taken throughout the degree inclusive of scholastic years, main grades and made credits;-LRB- *******).
- Curriculum vitae;-LRB- *******).
- Motivation letter;-LRB- *******).
- Certificationof understanding of English;-LRB- *******).
- One letter of recommendations particular to the Master in International Public Affairs dated no earlier than 1 April 2018.
How to Apply:
The mode of using is online.