TheSant’AnnaSchool of Advanced Studies is thrilled to provide its PhD Scholarships in Management of Innovation, Sustainability and Healthcare for EU and Non- EU candidates. Euro 14.00 0,00 gross paid to a payee in deferred month-to-month instalments.
The 5 positions are readily available with scholarship (1 position is scheduled for people of NON-EU Countries) which 4 moneyed by the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna and 1 moneyed by the Management and Health Laboratory of the Scuola Superiore Sant’AnnaInstitute of Management.
TheSant’AnnaSchool of Advanced Studies is a special-statute public university situated in Pisa, Italy, operating in the field of used sciences. It is among the 3 formally approved special-statute universities in Italy i.e. it has ‘university status’, belonging to the procedure of Superior Graduate Schools in Italy (Grandes écoles) or Scuola Superiore Universitaria.
- Application due date: May28, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of Management- Innovation, Sustainability and Healthcare.
- The management of development procedures and the international competitiveness of companies, organizations, along with regional, local and nationwide systems;-LRB- *******).
- The management of sustainability in public organizations, personal business and large area locations particularly concentrating on environment policies, renewable resource sources advancement, and quality assessment of food and tourist market chain;-LRB- *******).
- The management of health care, implied as the advancement of designs and tools for governance, in order to support the topics included in the health care system in the procedure of management and development of social well-being help and efficiency assessment.
- ScholarshipAward: Euro 14.00 0,00 gross paid to payee in deferred month-to-month instalments. The gross quantity consists of social security contributions payable by the recipient.
- Nationality: EU and Non- EU candidates are qualified to use for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: 5 with scholarship (1 position is scheduled for people of NON-EU Countries) which: 4 moneyed by the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna and 1 moneyed by the Management and Health Laboratory of the Scuola Superiore Sant’AnnaInstitute of Management.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: EU and Non- EU candidates are qualified to use for the scholarship.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to send scholastic records or self-certification of the list of tests passed throughout the MSc degree course showing the mark gotten for each of them
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants need to be proficient in English.
How to Apply:.
- Applicants should send the following files:
- Photocopy of a legitimate identity file
- Academic records or self-certification of the list of tests passed throughout the MSc degree course, showing the mark gotten for each of them.
- Abstract of their MSc thesis.
- Onlyfor prospects who acquired their certification abroad: copy of the MSc Degree Certificate or comparable certification equated into Italian or English unless composed in French, German or Spanish.
- Copy of other certifications or publications that the prospect considers pertinent to the course (typewritten works are allowed).
- For NON-EU prospects just: an in-depth research study strategy in Italian or English of no greater than 3000 words. It needs to be a three-year research study strategy including information of:
- The title of the research study
- The clinical properties and pertinent
- The goal and anticipated outcomes of the research study job
- The speculative and information analysis approaches.
- The research study strategy sent is not binding for the meaning of the research study strategy to be performed as part of the Programme.
( function() ());.
// async init as soon as packing is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.