TheCass Global Women’s Leadership Programme is open for the women from all over the world moneyed by the Coca-ColaFoundation. The programme is readily available to pursue MBA degree.
The goal of the scholarships is to influence, gear up and link women who are or wish to end up being durable, inclusive, enthusiastic, brave, positive, accountable, genuine and flourishing leaders
CassBusiness School in London is among the leading UK company schools with programs varying from undergrads to masters, MBA, PhD and executive education.
- ApplicationDeadline: Varies
- CourseLevel: These scholarships are readily available to pursue MBA programme
- StudySubject: These scholarships are granted in the field of Business
- ScholarshipAward: These scholarships will cover 50% to the expense of tuition charges.
- Nationality: International and UK
- Number of Scholarships: This ingenious effort consists of 3 yearly MBA Coca-Cola scholarships (one in each of our Full- time, Executive and Dubai Executive MBA programs).
- Scholarship can be taken in UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Applicants from all over the world are qualified for these scholarships.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to have a excellent university degree (upper 2nd class honours degree (2:1) or above) or suitable expert credentials, or a minimum of 6 years’ appropriate company experience if you do not have a degree.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: f English is not mother tongue applicants will need a minimum, well- well balanced IELTS rating of 7.0. In some cases, this requirement can be waived– please contact our Admissions group for more info. Please keep in mind that due to modifications in the UKVI list of SELTS we are not able to accept TOEFL as proof of English language for a trainee that needs a CAS since April 2014.
- Applicants can use through the online processor.
How to Apply:.
- A finished online application type
- Personal declaration
- Two finished recommendation types from appropriate sources. Two expert recommendations are appropriate.
- Applicants GMAT rating report (organization code: 2C2– R0– 50) or GRE score report (Institution code: 9646)
- Applicant’s degree certificate and records for each degree you have actually studied. Please note that if your degree records is not in English, we need qualified equated copies of each records.
- Anapplication processing charge of ₤100(please see listed below ways to pay the charge online). This charge can be waived for City, University of London or Cass Business School alumni.
- Applicants IELTS rating, if English is not your native language. Please contact our Admissions group to discover exemptions from this requirement.
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init as soon as filling is done.
window.fbAsyncIn it = function() ;.