TheMacquarie University is happy to provide PhD Scholarship in Medicine and Healthcare Intelligence (AI). The scholarships are granted under the guidance of Prof Enrico Coiera and other knowledgeable scientists at the Centre for Health Informatics.
The objective of this research study program is to examine the future function of AI in healthcare and its social, ethical and technical ramifications.
MacquarieUniversity is a public research study university based in Sydney, Australia, in the suburban area of MacquariePark Founded in 1964 by the New South Wales Government, it was the 3rd university to be developed in the city of Sydney.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to be successful in your research studies.
ApplicationDeadline: July31, 2018
CourseLevel: This scholarship is readily available to qualified prospects to carry out: Direct entry into a 3 year PhD program.
StudySubject: Scholarship is granted to deal with the task til, “Artificial Intelligence in Medicine and Healthcare”.
ScholarshipAward: The worth and period of the scholarship are:
- The MQRTP full-time stipend rate is $27,082 per year (in2018) tax-exempt, for as much as 3 years (indexed each year)
- Thescholarship is consisted of a Tuition Fee Offset and a Living Allowance Stipend
Number of Scholarships: Not offered
Scholarship can be taken inAustralia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Australian and worldwide trainees can make an application for these scholarships.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for a scholarship, candidates are anticipated to have a record of outstanding scholastic efficiency and ideally, extra pertinent research study experience and/ or peer-reviewed research study activity, awards and/ or rewards in line with the University’s scholarship ranking standards.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to be successful in your research studies.
Applicants will have to finish an HDR Candidature and Scholarship Application Form and schedule 2 scholastic referee reports to be sent to the Higher Degree Research Office.
How to Apply:
- Go to the online application type to sign up as a candidate.
- Fill out the application type and publish the needed files; note you will just have the ability to send the application if all necessary fields and the needed supporting documents has actually been connected. If you do not have it arranged, conserve the application and return to it later on.If you are not able to publish your files to the needed area please effort to publish them to ‘Z29 Additional Documents supporting you Application (if applicable)’.
- ClickSubmit; a recognition of invoice will be sent out to your e-mail.
- Once sent, track the development of your application by logging into the application website.
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init as soon as filling is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.