TheAmerican States (OAS) and the Coimbra Group of BrazilianUniversities (GCUB) are moneying scholarships for the people and/or long-term locals of any OAS Member State other thanBrazil Scholarships are readily available to pursue master or postgraduate degree program.
TheOrganization of American States is the world’s earliest local company, going back to the First International Conference of American States, held in Washington, D.C., from October 1889 to April1890 That conference authorized the facility of the International Union of American Republics, and the phase was set for the weaving of a web of arrangements and organizations that happened referred to as the inter-American system, the earliest global institutional system.
Proficiencyin Portuguese or English is not needed throughout the application phase. However, it is necessary to keep in mind that the classes will be taught in Portuguese and the research study program might use scholastic disciplines and activities in other languages. Each university is independent in identifying the admissibility of each prospect, based upon his/her scholastic and expert qualifications.
- ApplicationsDeadline: July30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue master or postgraduate degree program.
- StudySubject: OAS Scholarships are readily available for studying any course provided by the university.
- Full tuition waiver (program expense).
- The partial regular monthly stipend for living costs, taking as referral the worth of CAPES as the minimum. (Covered by host universities).
KEEP IN MIND: The regular monthly stipend DOES NOT mean to cover all living costs, the trainee needs to be prepared and have the essential financing to match all living costs.
- A one-time grant of $1,200 USD to be paid out as soon as the trainee comes to the university, tothe firstt 150 ranked prospects.
- FreePortuguese language assistance.
- The advantages are readily available for as much as 24 months for Masters and 48 months for Doctorate degrees.
- Nationality: Studentsof OAS Member State are qualified to use.
- Numberof Scholarships: More than 500 scholarships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Brazil
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Studentsof OAS Member State (Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica (Commonwealthof), Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Bahamas(Commonwealthof), Trinidad and Tobago, United States of America, Uruguay and Venezuela) can use for these OAS scholarships.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
• Applicants should be people and/or long-term locals of any OAS Member States other than from Brazil *.
• Applicants should not have actually gotten other scholastic scholarships from the OAS or from Brazil for the exact same level of research studies as that for which they wish to use.
• Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree (or comparable) to use to a Master’s and/or a Doctorate program.
• There is no Portuguese language requirement at the application phase. Those picked to get the scholarship should reveal evidence of exceptional intermediate level of Portuguese prior to finishing their research studies in Brazil.
• Applications will just be accepted through the online Scholarship Application Form Brazil Scholarships PAEC OAS- GCUB. Incomplete applications will not be qualified for the prospect choice procedure.
• Applicants should check out, comprehend and accept the Announcement in its whole.
*TheOAS- GCUB scholarship program is not readily available to Brazilian people or long-term locals as one of the goals of the program is to promote local combination through the internationalization of students in extremely prominent universities in Brazil.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Proficiencyin Portuguese or English is not needed throughout the application phase. However, it is necessary to keep in mind that the classes will be taught in Portuguese and the research study program might use scholastic disciplines and activities in other languages. Each university is independent in identifying the admissibility of each prospect, based upon his/her scholastic and expert qualifications.
How to Apply:
1. Read the scholarship statement, requirements, advantages, obligations and the basis for Brazil Scholarship Program.
2. Review the list of research study programs and Brazilian universities getting involved in this program
3. Select as much as 3 (3) research study programs for masters or postgraduate degrees *. Each one of those programs should be in various universities situated in various areas in Brazil.
*Oneof the primary goals of the OAS- GCUB scholarship program is to promote the internationalization and mobilization of students of the Americas to various Brazilian areas. Therefore, the program is developed to favour the fair circulation of students amongst getting involved Brazilian universities. Additionally, using to 3 various areas will increase the opportunities of getting a scholarship deal from one of the picked organizations, as the number of scholarship openings per university is restricted.
4. Gather all the application files needed. We advise starting this procedure as early as possible considering that some universities close for trips.
5. Fill out entirely the Application Form for the Brazil Scholarship PAEC OEA-GCUB 2018, connecting the needed application files. Keep in mind that the system will just be open and getting applications up until 23: 59 of the closing date (Washington, D.C. regional time)
6. The files needed and sent in the Application Form for the Brazil Scholarship PAEC OEA-GCUB 2018 will be shown the universities for the admission procedure of each research study program. It is not essential that the trainee uses for admission straight to the universities.
7. Wait for the publication of results with the list of picked prospects for the scholarship.