–TheUniversity of Messina (UniME) is thrilled to provide to 4 scholarships for international students scholastic year 2018/2019 Scholarships are offered to pursue two-year master degree program.
For the functions of the Call, international students are those students holding a degree granted by a foreign University (not Italian) whilst with the term “enrollment” it is thought about the registration to the very first year of a Master degree course (LaureaMagistrale). Registration to the 2nd year of a Master degree course (LaureaMagistrale), a transfer from another UniME degree course or from another University is ruled out as registration.
TheUniversity of Messina is a public university situated in Messina,Italy Founded in 1548 by Ignatius of Loyola, it ended up being the design for hundreds of Jesuit colleges. The university is arranged in 11 Faculties.
All international candidates for whom English is not the native tongue needs to offer evidence of proficiency in the English language.
- ApplicationsDeadline: July 7, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to pursue two-year master degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in Physics: Condensed Matter Physics for the ay 2018/2019
- ScholarshipAward: In accordance with the Call, the chosen prospects will take advantage of EUR 2,500 grant.
- Nationality: Thisscholarship is offered for international students.
- Numberof Scholarships: Up to 4 scholarships are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken inItaly
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Thisscholarship is offered for international students.
EntranceRequirements: In order to use for the scholarship, prospects need to hold:–
- A Bachelor degree granted by a foreign University acknowledged as being suitable to register for the Master degree course (LaureaMagistrale) Physics: Condensed Matter Physics (for the entry requirements please see Annex 1).
- Oneof the following certificate of English language: TOEFL iBT web based (Testof English as a Foreign Language): 87 -109; ESOL (Englishfor Speakers of Other Languages– Pitman): B2 IESOL Communicator; IELTS (InternationalEnglish Language Testing System– University of Cambridge): 5.5– 6.5; ISE (IntegratedSkill in English– Trinity College London): B2 ISE II; LCCIEB (LondonChamber of Commerce & Industry Examinations Board): Level 5; FCE (FirstCertificate in English– University of Cambridge). Candidates from Countries, whose main language is English, do not have to hold a certificate in the English language.
In case of no accreditation, prospect’s language understanding will be examined by a Commission through a Skype- based test. Tests will be performed just utilizing the Skype platform.
How to Apply: In the application, prospects need to publish the following files (inEnglish):
After the very first online gain access to, it is possible to conserve the application and modify/integrate it in additional sessions. The application will be processed just after submission (press “submit”)
Once the application is sent it can not be customized. The application will be processed just if properly filled in.
After the submission, students with no language accreditation (as needed in art. 2) need to send their Skype account to the e-mail account for the language test.