–TheTheUniversity of Southern Denmark is using a PhD scholarship in Bioimaging is offered at the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
The goal of the fellowship is to offer financial assistance to international students.
TheUniversity of Southern Denmark invited the very first students onto the school in Odense in September 1966, and things have actually been establishing by leaps and bounds since. We now have 5 professors with more than 32,000 students, nearly 20% of whom are from abroad, and more than 4,000 staff members dispersed throughout our primary school in Odense and local schools in Slagelse, Kolding, Esbjerg, and Sønderborg. Several international research studies record that we perform first-rate research study and are one of the leading fifty young universities in the world.
- ApplicationsDeadline: August 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted in Bioimaging is offered at the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Southern Denmark.
- ScholarshipAward: Appointment as a PhD Research Fellow is for 3 years. Employment stops instantly at the end of the duration. The holder of the scholarship is not permitted to have actually other paid work throughout the three-year duration.
The effective candidate will be used in accordance with the arrangement of 10 November 2015 on employed PhD scholars in between the Ministry of Finance and Air Conditioner (the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations).
The effective prospect will be registered at this university in accordance with professors policies and the Danish Ministerial Order on the PhD Programme at the Universities (PhD order).
TheUniversity wants our personnel to show the variety of society and therefore invites applications from all certified prospects regardless of individual background.
- Nationality: International students are qualified to use for this fellowship program.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken inDenmark
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International students are qualified to use for this fellowship program.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
Outstanding prospects with experience in fluorescence spectroscopy and optical microscopies such as large field fluorescence, confocal and extremely resolution microscopy, with an education in physics, biophysics, molecular biology, biochemistry, chemistry or comparable locations are welcomed to use. Knowledge and experience with bioimaging, confocal and promoted emission deficiency (STED) microscopy, in addition to live cell imaging is a benefit, however can likewise be obtained throughout the work.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Application should be made in the type of a Declaration of Interest consisting of the following:
• A research study proposal/description of your technique to the above task (max one page omitting referrals)
• A letter specifying your particular interest, inspiration and credentials for the task in concern (max. 2 pages) (please connect this under box “Application form”)
• Detailed CV, consisting of individual contact info
• Copies of diplomas, Bachelor in addition to Master’s degree, consisting of records of notes/grades
• At least 2 signed recommendation letters. Should your referees want to send their letters straight to us, please have them utilize email: anc-at-sdu. dk discussing your name and the title of the position in the subject line. And please note that these likewise have to reach us prior to due date.