TheUniversity of Sydney Postdoctoral Research Fellowships is now offered and motivates applications from any discipline or research location. An overall of 10 fellowships will be granted to Australian and Overseas students.
TheUniversity of Sydney Fellowships objective to bring in impressive early profession scientists to add to and improve the research strengths and culture of the university.
TheUniversity of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Sydney,Australia Founded in 1850, it was Australia’s very first university and is considered one of the world’s leading universities.
- ApplicationsDeadline: August19, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are offered to pursue Postdoctoral research program.
- StudySubject: Fellowships are granted to.encourage applications from any discipline or research location.
- ScholarshipAward: An overall of 10 three-year fellowships will be granted for2019 Recipients will get a $98,940 per year base pay, as much as 17 percent superannuation (pension fund), a $25,000 research grant, 4 weeks yearly leave each year (plus generous leave loading) and return airlines tickets to move toSydney A $30,000 bonus offer grant will likewise be granted if fellows get an external fellowship in the very first 2 years of their fellowship.
- Nationality: Australian and Overseas students are qualified to use.
- Numberof Scholarships: An overall of 10 fellowships are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Australian and Overseas students are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English and whose certifications were gotten from an organization where the language of guideline was not English are needed to supply proof of their English efficiency. In such cases, candidates must supply the outcomes of an acknowledged English language efficiency test carried out within the last 2 years.
How to Apply:
You will have to prepare the following files and info:
- CurriculumVitae consisting of information of a PhD award, research experience, publications or research outputs (asterisk * leading 5 most appropriate to this application) and citations or other discipline-relevant metrics. The Curriculum Vitae needs to disappear than 5 pages(11- point font style size);-LRB- ****).
- Evidenceof a PhD award. Please consist of English translations if relevant;-LRB- *******).
- The 2-page proposed research job (please utilize the design template) consisting of job title; goals, background and significance; techniques and methods; positioning of the proposed research with existing activity and the environment in the host Faculty and/or centre or multidisciplinary effort. This area must disappear than 2 pages at 11- point font style consisting of bibliographic referrals. Additional pages will not be thought about;-LRB- *******).
- Signed letter of recommendation from your proposed scholastic manager OR a Multidisciplinary Research Initiative Director OR Associate Dean ofResearch Please utilize the design template offered. Applications without a signed letter will not be thought about.
- Career disruption information and supporting proof if appropriate.
- One referee report (please utilize the design template offered). A referee needs to be chosen based upon their capability to discuss the intellectual calibre and quality of your work, performance history relative to chance, and your capacity to be worldwide competitive for subsequent fellowship applications (i.e. within the top 10-15% of their field).
- A chosen manager can not be a referee.