-The brand-new La Trobe Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship is now readily available for future undergrads to study inAustralia Up to 60 scholarships are readily available to Australian or New Zealand people.
The goal of the undergraduate scholarship is to encourage the trainees for their education and supply them supporting charges.
LaTrobe University is an Australian, multi-campus, public research study university with its flagship school situated in the Melbourne residential area ofBundoora The university was developed in 1964, ending up being the 3rd university in the state of Victoria and the twelfth university inAustralia La Trobe is a verdant university and a member of the Innovative Research Universities.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September27, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for high-achieving Year 12 trainees to study a bachelor’s degree program.
- StudySubject: The scholarships will be granted to trainees with the greatest ATAR in the following undergraduate course locations:
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarship is granted for an optimum of 4 years and $20,000, no extensions will be approved.
- Nationality: Australian or New Zealand resident
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 60 scholarships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: These scholarships are readily available to Australian or New Zealand people.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified to get this scholarship, candidates should:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand resident, or holder of an Australian long-term resident visa or long-term humanitarian visa
- Be studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2018
- Achieve a minimum ATAR or IB equivalent of 80 to be thought about
- ListLa Trobe University as a VTAC/UAC (or state equivalent) course choice
Recipients of the scholarship will be chosen by the University based upon their:
- Year12 ATAR or IB result
How to Apply: There is no application procedure for this scholarship.
- All qualified trainees who note La Trobe University as a VTAC/UAC (or state equivalent) course choice will be immediately thought about.
- Offers will be made by means of e-mail from mid-December and throughout January and February.
- TheTerms and Conditions of the scholarship will be plainly specified in the deal e-mail.
- Scholarship uses can not be postponed.