TheUniversity of Cape Town (UCT) is welcoming applications for Postdoctoral research fellowship on Resilience in the Anthropocene beginning on the 1st January 2019 and end on the 31 st December2019 Application is open to prospects of any citizenship
TheResilience in the Anthropocene task intends to comprehend the practices of security specialists through their execution of the idea of strength.
TheUniversity of Cape Town (UCT) is South Africa’s earliest university, and is among Africa’s leading mentor and research organizations. The College turned into a completely fledged university throughout the duration 1880 to 1900, thanks to increased financing from personal sources and the federal government.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September 7, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowship is offered to pursue Postdoctoral research program.
- StudySubject: Fellowship is granted to study Postdoctoral research on Resilience in the Anthropocene.
- Nationality: Application is open to prospects of any citizenship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in SouthAfrica.
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: Application is open to prospects of any citizenship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
- The application is open to prospects of any citizenship;-LRB- *******).
- Applicants needs to have gotten a postgraduate degree (within the previous 5 years)
- May candidates not have held full-time irreversible expert or scholastic posts? effective candidates will be needed to adhere to the University of Cape Town’s authorized policies, treatments and practices for postdoctoral fellows.
- The University of Cape Town reserves the right to:
- Disqualify disqualified, insufficient and/or unsuitable applications,
- Change the conditions of award or to make no awards at all.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: