Up to 60 Taught Master’s Scholarships are readily available throughout all Departments to support Masters’ research study at Maynooth University for September2018 EU, Non- EU, Maynooth graduates and non-Maynooth graduates are eligble for the
TheNational University of Ireland, Maynooth is a constituent university of the National University of Ireland in Maynooth, County Kildare,Ireland It is Ireland’s youngestuniversity In 2016 the university granted over 40 1st year sports scholarships.
- ApplicationDeadline: June15, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue taught Master degree program
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in all Departments to support Masters’ research study at Maynooth University.
- ScholarshipAward: The overall worth of the scholarship for each trainee is EUR2,000
- Nationality: EU, Non- EU, Maynooth graduates and non-Maynooth graduates are welcome to use.
- Number of Scholarships: Sixty awards of EUR2,000 throughout all Departments to support Masters’ research study at Maynooth University.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: EU, Non- EU, Maynooth graduates and non-Maynooth graduates are welcome to use.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you need to fulfill the list below requirements:
Applicants need to plan to pursue a full-time taught master’s degree at the University beginning in the scholastic year 2018-19 and fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
The competitors is closed to those who have actually currently started a taught master’s program.
Research master’s programs are not qualified for assistance under the plan and trainees interested in research study programs need to use rather for the Maynooth University John and Pat Hume Doctoral ResearchAwards Graduates of Maynooth University are permitted to request both the Maynooth University Alumni Scholarship and the Taught Master’s Scholarship however if effective in both, the prospect will just be permitted to accept among these scholarships.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Non- EU candidates will need IELTS or equivalent English language proficiency of 6.5 or above.
How to Apply: Apply online by means of www.maynoothuniversity.ie/postgrad scholarshipsAnapplication guide is readily available on the online application system to assist you step by action through the application procedure.