Applicants are welcomed to use for A-1 Auto Transport ScholarshipProgramme Three awards worth $ 1,000, $500, and $250 will be granted under the A-1Auto Transport Scholarship every year. The scholarship will be sent out straight to the school/university/ college’s financial assistance workplace.
The goal of the scholarship is to reward and motivate quality of students.
A1 Auto Transport is among the most significant U.S. based auto carriers. A1 Auto Transport supplies around the world shipping and has workplaces, storage centers readily available in the majority of the primary cities and city locations throughout the U.S and overseas.
- Application due date: March10, 2018.
- CourseLevel: The scholarship is readily available for Master, PhD and Undergraduate students.
- StudySubject: The scholarship is granted in Agriculture, forestry and fishery, Architecture and town, Arts and Humanities, Business administration and management, Communication, Education and Teacher Training, Engineering, Fine and used arts, Law, Mathematics and computer technology, Medical and health sciences, Natural sciences, Other, Service, Tourism and Leisure, Social and behavioural sciences, Transport and interaction
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarship will cover $1000
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken inApplicant’s’ particular organizations.
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- EntranceRequirements: Any present, full-time, part-time trainee of a recognized institute, truck owning school or other logistics program, should have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 to end up being qualified. There is no requirement for minimum age.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: The prospect ought to have an excellent command of English language.
- Email essay of 1000 plus words about the topic of the auto transport site in addition to your complete name, contact info, and school you will be going to.
How to Apply:.
To use for this scholarship, candidates should compose an essay/article (of a minimum of 1000 words and might NOT be published somewhere else on the web) about a subject associated to this website.