TheDepartment of Education (DoE), CTA is granting Global Leadership Incubator (GLI) Scholarship to study undergraduate program in among the College/Universitiesin the United States.
TheDepartment of Education is among the 7 primary departments of the executive organ of the Central Tibetan Administration (CTA) based in Dharamsala,India It was developed in 1960 to care for the academic affairs of the Tibetan administration and neighborhood in exile.
Applications close: January 12, 2018
CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to study undergraduate program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics in among the College/Universitiesin the United States.
Number of Scholarships: Not provided
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Students from Tibet are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: Any Tibetan Student who has actually finished Class XII Board Exam in 2017 with 75% and above (mark sheet copy) can use.
- Please fill the application type online and connect essential files as pointed out listed below and send on or prior to Friday, January 12, 2018.
How to Apply:
Click the online type at Google Form
- Copy of TOEFL Scores with 90 and above.
- Copy of Registration Certificate (RC).
- Copy of Green Book consisting of Parents.
- Copy of Travel Document (IdentityCertificate).
- All record published with this online type needs to be confirmed either by a CTA officer (with a rank of Joint-Secretary and above) or regional Tibetan Settlement Officer.