-AcademicMobility for African Sustainable Development/ AMAS Master and PhD Scholarships is now readily available for the academic year 2018-2019 This scholarship is readily available for young Africans.
The plan intends to promote sustainable advancement and eventually add to hardship decrease by increasing the schedule of skilled and certified top-level expert workforce in Africa.
The AMAS (AcademicMobility for African Sustainable Development) Project is a Project of the Intra-AfricaAcademic Mobility Scheme which supports college cooperation in between nations inAfrica The general goal of the Intra-AfricaAcademic Mobility program is to promote sustainable advancement and eventually add to hardship decrease by increasing the schedule of skilled and certified top-level expert workforce in Africa.
- ApplicationsDeadline: July25, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue Master and Doctoral degree program.
- StudySubject: The AMAS thematic discipline in SocialSciences andGovernance Mobility streams just take place in certified high quality Master courses/ programs and Doctoral courses/ programs used by the partner universities in the field of research study; SocialSciences and Governance.
- ScholarshipAward: Master Students- optimum of 25,000 EUR to cover subsistence, insurance coverage, travel, visa, tuition/participation and research study expenses.
- PhDCandidates- optimum of 71,700 EUR to cover subsistence, insurance coverage, travel, visa, tuition/participation and research study expenses.
- Nationality: Thisscholarship is readily available for Young Africans.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken inParticipating African Universities
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Thisscholarship is readily available for Young Africans:
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, BurkinaFaso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal,Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, SouthAfrica, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: 1. Competence in the language naturally shipment at recipient (Partner) University
iii. Proof of citizenship
The total application file ought to be sent as shown on Doc ADP1-
ApplicationDetails & Procedures
Applications are gotten in touch with Monday 11 th June 2018 and closed on Wednesday 25 th July 2018 at midnight (45 days)
Both effective and not successful candidates will be informed in August 2018.