International Women’s Media Foundation (IWMF) is very happy to offer African Great Lakes Reporting Fellowship to the girls journalists. This fellowship can be obtained to the international women journalists for the academic year 2017-2018.
The objective of the fellowship to assist girls in the media develops practical answers to the challenges they face in their professions and lives.
The International Women’s Media Foundation (IWMF), found in Washington, D.C., is an organization working globally to elevate the standing of girls in the media. The IWMF has created software to assist girls in the media develop practical answers to the challenges they face in their professions and lives. The IWMF promoters for press freedom globally and regularly forms requests requesting international authorities to release journalists in captivity and provide protection to journalists in danger.
Course Level: The fellowship can be obtained to the girls journalists.
Study Subject: The fellowship is granted in the subject of Reporting.
Scholarship Award: The fellowship will pay for the subsequent:
- The IWMF organizes journey and in-nation logistics for all Fellows within the range of the Fellowship base place and trip dates. The IWMF also covers Fellowship-associated prices inside the framework of the reporting excursion including travel, accommodation, meals, and fixers/translators, unless a chosen journalist’s news organization wants to assume these prices. Visa prices will likewise be covered.
Number of scholarship: Not known
Scholarship may be considered in the Tanzania
Eligibility: The following standards should be satisfied in order for applicants to be qualified to receive fellowship:
- Affiliated or freelance girls journalists with three (3) or more years of professional experience working fulltime in news media. Please note that internships don’t count toward professional expertise.
- Women journalists of nationalities are welcome to use.
- Non-native English loudspeakers have to be skillful in English in order to completely participate in and gain in the application.
- Applicants must have the ability to demonstrate evidence of interest from an editor or possess an established history of publication in visible media outlets (a letter from an editor is strongly favored).
- Fellows residing outside the U.S. are responsible for procuring all required visas, for which they’ll be reimbursed at the conclusion of the fellowship.
Nationality: Women journalists of nationalities can make an application for the fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be girls journalists with three (3) or more years of professional experience working fulltime in news media.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must be skillful in English in order to completely participate in and gain in the application.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 19, 2017.