The National Institute of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD), an autonomous Institution of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India is providing numerous totally funded International Training Programmes throughout the yr 2017-18 beneath ITEC/SCAAP Scholarship, flagship capability constructing programmes of Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
Course Level: Scholarships can be found for coaching programmes.
Study Subject: Starting from threerd July 2017 until 11th August 2017, NIESBUD is organizing Fully Funded six weeks International Training Programmes on International Marketing and Global Competitiveness, International Training Programmes on Rural Enterprise Planning and Promotion or Women & Youth Entrepreneurship in Water Supply & Sanitation Development – Trainers/Promoters Programme at its campus in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. The Programme has been designed-
International Training Programmes on International Marketing and Global Competitiveness:
- To share Indian & International experiences on competitiveness
- To purchase information & talent for export advertising
- To know the insurance policies & planning for facilitating worldwide advertising
- To formulate motion plan for international competitiveness
International Training Programmes on Rural Enterprise Planning and Promotion:
- To share the agricultural improvement experiences
- To purchase talent & competencies for rural entrepreneurship
- Planning & implementing rural improvement and entrepreneurship
- To put together a plan of motion of rural improvement
Women & Youth Entrepreneurship in Water Supply & Sanitation Development – Trainers/Promoters Programme:
- Understand technical, social and financial viability of the ladies and younger entrepreneurs in the water sector improvement
- Develop abilities in mobilizing and organizing girls and youth in recognition as brokers for social change
- Understanding totally different alternative areas for involvement in the water and sanitation improvement.
- To get experiential studying of improvement of enterprises in water provide and sanitation.
- Understand the administration of schemes (operation and upkeep), price restoration, learn how to handle troubleshooting, different points, and many others).
- Achieve the sustainability of water and sanitation service and create favorable situation for scale up involvement of Micro Enterprises in water, sanitation and hygiene improvement.
Number of Awards: 105 scholarships are supplied.
Scholarship Award: Airfare (from side to side), Course charges, Boarding and Lodging, Study Visit Expenses, Living Allowances, Book Allowances, Project Allowance. Participants are entitled to avail full advantages of:
- Two-way Air Fare and Visa
- Course Fees
- Monthly Living Allowance of Rs 25,000/- monthly, calculated on the idea of arrival and departure dates, for assembly expenditure on meals, out-of-pocket bills, and many others.
- Book Allowance of Rs 5,000/- for buy of Course-related books
- Study Tour
Scholarship may be taken in NIESBUD Noida, India
Eligibility: Proficiency in English. The medium of instruction being English, satisfactory information of English is critical for efficient participation.
Nationality: Citizens of all ITEC nations (Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzogovina, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cape Verde Island, Cayman Island, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, Colombia, Commonwealth of Dominica, Comoros, Congo, Cooks Island, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El-Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Georgia, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Korea(DPRK), Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco 91. Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Republic of Sao Tome, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Solomon Island, Somalia, Sri Lanka, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & Grenadines, Sudan, South Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad & Tabago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen) and SCAAP nations Botswana, Cameroon, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe can apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should have their earlier diploma.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from exterior the house nation will typically want to fulfill particular English language/different language necessities in order to have the ability to examine there.
How to Apply: The mode of making use of is on-line.
Application Deadline: The deadline is June 10, 2017.