The KIMEP University is providing worldwide scholarships for graduate college students for the 2017-2018 educational 12 months. Two scholarships in the type of 100% of tuition protection and 6 scholarships in the type of 50% of tuition protection for every program
KIMEP University is extremely dedicated to providing a world-class schooling via attracting certified candidates from totally different social, cultural and academic backgrounds who’ve an excellent prospect for private development, improvement success.
KIMEP University is an establishment of upper schooling in Almaty, Kazakhstan. KIMEP is a non-public, non-profit university providing credit-based, North American-style bachelor’s, grasp’s, and doctoral diploma curricula.
Course Level: Scholarships can be found for pursuing grasp’s programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to check the themes supplied by the university.
Scholarship Award: 100% and 50% tuition protection
Number of Scholarships: 2 scholarships with 100% and four scholarships with 50% of tuition protection
Scholarship could be taken in: Kazakhstan
Eligibility: Applicants will need to have accomplished graduate diploma programme.
Nationality: Any overseas citizenship, besides for Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants will need to have earlier diploma.
English Language Requirement:
- English language: Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Programm (TOEFL ITP – at least 460 pounts), Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Programm Internet-based Test (TOEFL IBT, threshold rating – at least 87), (TOEFL threshold rating – at least 560 factors), International English Language Tests System (IELTS, threshold rating – at least 6.zero);
- German language: Deutsche Sprachprufung fur den Hochschulzugang (DSH, Niveau ?1/ degree ?1), TestDaF-Prufung (Niveau C1/degree ?1);
- French language: Test de Français International™ (TFI – at least degree B1 in studying and listening), Diplome d’Etudes en Langue français? (DELF, degree ?2), Diplome Approfondi de Langue français? (DALF, degree ?1), ?est de connaissance du français (TCF – at least 400 factors).
How to Apply: To tick the actual area in the Financial Aid a part of the Application for Admission, and to submit the applying and required paperwork to the KIMEP University Admissions Office. Required paperwork for graduate program candidates
- Application kind (on-line, downloadable kind);
- Copy of passport or of State ID
- eight shade matt pictures of three×four cm measurement;
- Copy of a doc on larger schooling (Bachelor diploma or its equivalents) — diploma and transcript;
- Document confirming employment (for individuals having employment data) – copy of personnel data guide; if not out there – CV;
- Two advice letters for LLM program; one advice letter for MPA and MIR packages;
- Medical paperwork;
- If out there:
Valid outcomes of International Language Proficiency Tests (copy of IELTS certificates or authentic certificates of TOEFL, DSH, TestDaF, TFI, DELF, DALF, TCF, Cambridge English Exam, and so forth.)
List of analysis and scientific-methodical works
- Upon personal discretion, an applicant could embrace different paperwork he/she believes to be related for inclusion into the applying bundle, similar to copies of certificates, awards, and honors in the applicant’s sphere of curiosity, in specific ones obtained at nationwide and worldwide ranges. Applicants who plan to cross the state Entrance examination in overseas, Kazakh and Russian language should submit the next paperwork, not later than sooner or later earlier than the examination registration deadline;
- SFLT Exam taker’s software kind (from Admission Office)
- Original of the examination price cost verify payable to the National Testing Center
- Copy of state ID, if solely a replica of passport was submitted earlier (requirement for Kz residents solely)
Application Deadline: The software deadline for 1st consumption is April 2017, 2nd consumption is August 2017.