TheArts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC) and the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC), which are both part of UK Research and Innovation (UKRI), together with the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) are happy to welcome applications for the 2nd consumption of the AHRC-ESRC-FCO Knowledge Exchange (KE) Fellowship scheme.
The scheme supplies the chance for arts and liberal arts and social science scientists to be seconded into the FCO (LondonOffice) to work together with, recommend and affect policymakers. It intends to support Fellows who will bring fresh thinking, depth and breadth of specialist knowledge and use their discovering how to policy obstacles.
This is not a scheme to support research study jobs about the FCO or its work, however rather to construct brand-new capability in the FCO and throughout the UK research study base.
- ApplicationDeadline: October31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowship is readily available to pursue Research program.
- StudySubject: Fellowship is granted to study Arts and Humanities and Social Science.
- ScholarshipAward: AHRC and ESRC will contribute 80 percent of the expenses and the staying balance should be ensured by the Fellow’s research study company.
- Nationality: The Fellowship is readily available to UK residents
- Number of Scholarships: Not defined
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: TheFellowship is readily available to UK residents.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
- Applicants should be resident in the UK and be utilized by a UKRI-eligible research study company (college organization or acknowledged independent research study company), based on basic AHRC eligibility guidelines (see AHRC Research Funding Guide, area 3, p. 47 for information). Researchers at all phases of their professions from post-doctoral, to early- and mid-career academics, along with teachers, are motivated to use.
- In addition, candidates have to have a minimum of 2 years’ home, consisting of 12 months of constant home, in the UK in the preceding 10 years.
- Applicants might not use to succeeding rounds of the pilot scheme. Therefore, candidates who used to the 2017 due date of the AHRC-ESRC-FCO Fellowship Scheme are not qualified to use to the 2018 due date.
How to Apply: Application products should consist of the following:
- This call will be handled by the AHRC on behalf of the 2 getting involved Research Councils and the FCO.
- Applications should be sent through the Je- S system by 16.00 on 31 October2018 Applications got after this time will not be thought about.
- Applicants will have to finish the Je- S application type called:
AHRC-ESRC-FCOKnowledge Exchange Fellowship Scheme 31 October 2018
- Also, consist of the monetary information and the following accessories:
- Case for Support
- RO Letter of Support