TheAfrican Institute of Financial Markets and Risk Management (AIFMRM) at the University of Cape Town is happy to provide 2 postdoctoral research fellowships. This fellowship is readily available to South African trainees.
The period of the fellowship is one year; with the possibility of an additional year’s extension being conditional on proof of satisfying scholastic development.
UCT is an inclusive and engaged research-intensive African university that motivates imagination through exceptional accomplishments in knowing, discovery and citizenship; boosting the lives of its trainees and personnel, advancing a more fair and sustainable social order and affecting the worldwide college landscape.
- ApplicationDeadline: May31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available to pursue Postdoctoral research program.
- StudySubject: Successful candidates will work carefully with members of the Institute in the locations of Computational and Mathematical Finance.
- ScholarshipAward: The worth of the fellowship is R320000 p.a. that includes a research travel allowance. The effective Fellow( s) will be required to abide by the University’s authorized policies, treatments and practices for Postdoctoral Research Fellows.
- Nationality: Available to South African trainees
- Numberof Scholarships: Up to 2 fellowships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken in SouthAfrica
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Available to South African trainees.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you should fulfill the list below requirements:
Applicants should have gotten (or have actually sent for evaluation) a PhD in Financial Mathematics or Quantitative Finance within the previous 3 years, and have actually shown the capacity for outstanding research. Applicants needs to not have actually held a full-time expert or scholastic post.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: To use, please send out:
- A letter of application, consisting of locations of knowledge, research interests, and experience
- A total CV, consisting of the names and contact information of at least 2 referees
- Copiesof scholastic records