TheDublin City University is happy to provide MA Scholarships in Theology at School of Theology, Philosophy and Music inIreland International trainees are qualified to request this scholarship.
TheDublin City University intends to lead the world in research study and education.
TheUniversity has an especially strong research study record, is in some cases referred to as a research-led university, and has actually frequently been taped as bringing in more research study earnings per members of the professors– or undoubtedly as a portion of overall earnings– than other university inIreland Its research study group dealing with sensing units at the NationalCentre for Sensor Research is thought about among the very best in the world.
- ApplicationDeadline: June25, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to pursue MA program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to find out MA in Theology Scholarships School of Theology, Philosophy, and Music at Dublin City University.
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarships cover complete charges for the program.
- Nationality: International trainees are qualified to request this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: There are 2 full-time (one year) and 2 part-time (2 years) scholarships offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to request this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you should satisfy the list below requirements:
Applications are welcome from those who have a preliminary degree in Theology, Religious Studies, Religious Education, or an associated discipline, and who have actually gotten a last award of at least Second Class Honours (2:1). Applicants who are presently finishing a bachelor’s degree are welcome to use. Shortlisted prospects might be spoken with.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: The closing date for applications for the scholarships. To use, please send out the following to Dr Joseph Rivera, Programme Chair of the MA in Theology (joseph.rivera-at- dcu.ie).
- A letter of interest describing your certifications, your factors for requesting the MA in Theology at DCU (optimal 2 pages, single area), and the name of a scholastic referral
- Confirmation of application to the program on PAC