AirlanggaDevelopment Scholarship is open for international students who want to pursue their master degree or postgraduate degree at UniversitasAirlangga The scholarship is granted varying from health, natural, and social sciences research study fields.
This program intends to help brilliant students in pursuing their additional research studies in Universitas Airlangga for much better education and much better future.
UniversitasAirlangga (UNAIR) presently has 14 professors and a school of postgraduate, varying from standard sciences, medication, and social sciences.
- ApplicationDeadline: January15 and July 15
- CourseLevel: The scholarship is readily available to pursue master or doctoral program.
- StudySubject: Thescholarship is granted in health, natural, and social sciences research study fields.
- ScholarshipAward: Thescholarship will cover the followings:
- AnnualLiving Allowance: IDR 30 million
- Complimentary: Bahasa Indonesia course for scholastic functions for one year
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not provided
- Scholarship can be taken inIndonesia
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International candidates can use for these scholarships.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy following requirements:
- Having a bachelor or master degree, with minimum GPA of 3.00 from 4.00 or equivalent from reliable university within an establishing nation
- In a health, shown by a health certificate
- Willing to pay the tuition cost per term
- Willing to acquire medical insurance throughout the research study period
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants need to have a excellent command of English.
- The mode of using is online.
How to Apply:.
- A copy of bachelor/master degree certificate and its translation in English
- A copy of the current scholastic records and its English translation
- A copy of passport
- A copy of Curriculum Vitae (with list of publication for doctoral candidate just, if any)
- A copy of passport sized image with the red background a suggestion letter from the previous university
- A suggestion letter from company (if any)
- A copy of TOEFL/IELTS/TOEIC certificate or a letter from the previous university specifies that the language direction is in English
- A copy of research study proposition for doctoral candidate
- An inspiration letter
- A research study strategy
( function() ());.
// async init when filling is done.
window.fbAsyncIn it = function() ;.