SciencesPo Rene Seydoux Scholarship is open to the candidates from Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia andTurkey The scholarship is readily available to pursue bachelor’s degree on the basis of scholastic quality, social requirements
TheSeydoux scholarship is meant for trainees who have the ability to show a genuine interest in relations in between Mediterranean nations.
SciencesPo or Paris Institute of Political Studies is an extremely selective French university (lawfully a grande école).
- ApplicationDeadline: April26, 2018
- CourseLevel: The scholarship is readily available to pursue a bachelor’s degree.
- StudySubject: The scholarship is granted in the fields used by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: Successful trainees will get a scholarship totaling up to 20 000 EUR annually throughout of their undergraduate research studies program and throughout of the master program in the occasion that the trainee continues his/her research studies at Sciences Po at the Masters level. The scholarship covers complete tuition and expense of living costs.
- Nationality: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey
- Number of Scholarships: Not provided
- Scholarship can be taken inFrance
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey
- EntranceRequirements: Candidates should be accepted into Sciences Po’s undergraduate research studies program.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should satisfy the essential language efficiency requirements of the host organization.
- The mode of using is online.
How to Apply:.
- Cover letter laying out inspirations for an interest or previous experience in actions which intend to promote and bring closer together Mediterranean individuals in social, cultural or clinical spheres
- Any other proof vouching for the prospect’s inspiration (suggestion letter, proof of voluntary work, individual work, and so on)
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init when packing is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.