The Australian International School Malaysia (AISM) is offering total two-years scholarships to pupils that are qualified to enrol in the school for the AISM Pre-university lessons. Scholarships are now open for Malaysian pupils sitting for SPM / IBMYP / IGCSE / O-Levels in 2017.
AISM is dedicated to giving quality instruction, through the globally-recognised Australian curriculum.
The Australian International School Malaysia is a Australian international school in The MINES Resort City in Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia. AISM is the sole school in Malaysia that follows a Australian program.
Students demand to show they have an excellent degree of written and verbal English.
Course Level: Scholarship is readily available for pupils that are qualified to enrol in the school for the AISM Pre-university course.
Study Subject(s): Scholarship is given in all areas accessible within the School.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships worth RM170,000 for the two-year class will cover Application Fee, Admission Fee, Tuition Fees and Technology Fees. In improvement, the scholarship could be expanded, depending on pupil performance, to the Taylor’s University for chosen Degree lessons.
Scholarship may be chosen in Malaysia
Eligibility: Full Scholarships are now open for Malaysian pupils sitting for SPM / IBMYP / IGCSE / O-Levels in 2017. Successful pupils will enter Year 11 and 12 and sit for the Higher School Certificate (HSC), recognised for entry into Australian, Malaysian, United Kingdom, USA, as well as other universities world-wide.
Nationality: Malaysian pupils can apply for all these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous level.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Students should demonstrate they have an excellent degree of written and verbal English.
How to Apply: Applications must be sent by post. Application Checklist
- Application Form: Please finish the Application Form.
- Financial Statement: Parents/defenders to make available a replica of an up to date financial statement in the most recent Federal Tax Return (2016 EA Form). This advice is private and can be used exclusively to determine financial need.
- School Certificates: A copy of the past two years of School Reports, School Certificates or SPM Forecast (if accessible) of the Applicant should be contained using the Application Form.
- Teacher Recommendation: Please request your present Principal or a Senior Teacher at your present school to submit a letter of recommendation for you.
- Other Documents to be supplied
– Copy of pupil, dad and mother/guardian Identity Card or Passport, both sides are needed
– Copy of pupil’s birth certificate
– One recent colour passport size photo of the pupil, dad and mother/guardian
Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 28, 2017.