AnneGrete Eidsvig and Kjell Inge Røkke’s charitable structure want to use Aker Scholarship for International Students to pursue master and Ph D program.
The goal of the scholarship is to support candidates to take admission in among the world’s leading universities.
AkerScholarship is granted by the structure Anne Grete Eidsvig and Kjell Inge Røkke’s charitable structure for education. The structure is moneyed with presents from TRG AS, a household business owned by the Røkke household. TRG AS owns 68 percent of the shares in Aker ASA.
- ApplicationDeadline: September23, 2018
- CourseLevel: The scholarship is offered to pursue master and Ph D program.
- StudySubject: The scholarship is granted in all disciplines.
- ScholarshipAward: The scholarship will cover the following:
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not provided
- Scholarship can be taken atCaltech, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, University of Pennsylvania, Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial College London and National University of Singapore (NUS)
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: International
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to finish a Bachelor by the summertime of 2019 to use.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants need to have fluency in English.
- The mode of using is online.
How to Apply:.
- Applicants should consist of CVs, grades, suggestion letters, recommendations and other pertinent paperwork. If candidates use for a Master’s scholarship, Applicants need to send an application letter on normally 2-3 pages explaining themselves exactly what candidates wish to study and why, in addition to validate why Applicants ought to get ascholarship If Applicants desire assistance for aPh D., Applicants need to likewise connect a task description to normally 4-10 pages. (We comprehend that such aPh D. task description can and will remain in discussion with the scholastic neighborhoods at the universities, however wish to know exactly what Applicants wish to deal with.)
( function() ());.
// async init as soon as filling is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.