Applications are welcomed for IDE-JETRO Research Fellows for JFY 2018 to study inJapan Researchers of all citizenships are qualified to use for this fellowship.
Every candidate should have PhD Even if you have 2 master’s degrees, you are not certified unless you have a PhD.
TheInstitute of Developing Economies (IDE) intends to make intellectual contributions to the world as a leading centre of social-science research on establishing areas. We collect locally-grounded understanding on these locations, clarify the conditions and problems they are dealing with, and share a much better understanding of these locations both locally and abroad. These activities offer an intellectual structure to assist in cooperation in between Japan and the international neighborhood for attending to advancement problems.
- ApplicationDeadline: April17, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are offered to pursue research.
- StudySubject: Research Fellows of advancement research studies (financial development, financial combination, trade and financial investment, technological development, environment and natural deposits, metropolitan economy, backwoods and farming, population, education, health and labor, financial and financial policies, commercial company, the legal system, and other development-related problems).
- ScholarshipAward: Paid leaves: Annual, Summer, and other various leaves defined by the law
Salary: Determined by age and work experiences based on IDE-JETRO policies
- Nationality: All citizenships
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Japan
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Researchers of all citizenships are qualified to use for this fellowship.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you need to satisfy the list below requirements:
Applicants need to hold a PhD (or anticipated to get a PhD by March 2019). We accept candidates of all citizenship. Positions are provided as tenure-track or other fixed-term agreements. An candidate with an unique capability might be provided period instantly.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply:
- Registration: All candidates need to sign up online initially.
- Documents: All candidates need to offer the following by a postal or carrier mail:
*We do decline the submission by means of email.
- CurriculumVitae with a current photo (Download a design template on our site)
- An essay describing your inspiration for using for the position (either in English or Japanese, not going beyond one A4 size page)
- A list of your scholastic publications, consisting of books, essays, research documents, and other works in English and, if relevant, in Japanese
- A recommendation letter from a teacher or senior scientist from your institute or any similar organization
- A copy of your PhD argumentation
- A copy of one significant scholastic publication (book, essay, term paper, or refereed post in English or Japanese)
- One copy of the abstracts of products noted in (e) and (f)
- Copies of diploma and certificates of Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctor’s degrees. (To be sent after a task deal is made.)
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init as soon as filling is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.