TheUniversity of Otago is providing Alexander Leith Bagpipe and DrumScholarship TheScholarship is open to planning trainees who are preparing to register for research study in the very first year of a Bachelor of Music degree at the University of Otago.
TheUniversity of Otago is a college university situated in Dunedin, Otago, NewZealand It ratings extremely for typical research study quality, and in 2006 was 2nd in New Zealand just to the Universityof Auckland in the number of A-rated scholastic scientists it uses.
- ApplicationDeadline: December 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to pursue Graduate degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted to study in Music.
- ScholarshipAward: Up to $3,000 to the expense of tuition costs for the very first year of research study at the University of Otago
- Numberof Scholarships: Only one scholarship is readily available.
- Nationality: The scholarship is readily available for New Zealand people.
- Scholarship can be taken in NewZealand.
Eligibility f or the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: The scholarship is readily available for New Zealand people.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to be:
- Planning to register for research study in the very first year of a Bachelor of Music degree at the University of Otago in the year following the close date.
- Planning on focusing on a music efficiency paper in Scottish piping or drumming.
- The very first degree from an acknowledged university and academically talented, disadvantaged based upon the requirements of impairment, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have actually been engaged at work however could not able to cover their research study costs will be qualified for the scholarship.
- Have monetary trouble to fund graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or capacity.
How to Apply: Every candidate needs to:
- Submit an application on the proposed type to the University of Otago Scholarship Office nos behind 1 December of the year preceding that of designated period of the scholarship.
- Arrange for a referral from their music tutor relating to the candidate’s capacity (on the proposed type) to be forwarded to the Scholarships Office no behind 1 December.
- Outline(on the application type) their well-rounded scholastic capability, and other interests outside of music, consisting of proof of neighborhood participation and/ or capability to participate in the neighborhood.
- Submit with their application form a declaration of as much as 500 words laying out why they have actually selected their program of research study at the University of Otago and exactly what they view as the advantages of this university research study.
- Submit their NCEA Level 2 Results Notice or comparable evaluation paperwork with their application type, or proof of being 20 years or over.
- Applicants might be needed to participate in an interview either face to face or by teleconference, and the University will fulfill sensible costs connected with involvement.