-Applications are now open for IRCMS Fellowship for 2019 springEnrollment The IRCMS Fellowship is open to candidates of all citizenships.
TheIRCMS will offer financial backing to finish students with extraordinary scholastic credentials and strong inspiration to carry out innovative biomedical research through the IRCMS Fellowship.
TheInternational Research Center for Medical Sciences (IRCMS) was developed in 2014 as the center of quality in Kumamoto University for first-rate research in life sciences through the internationalization of its research environment and the facility of international cooperations.
- ApplicationsDeadline: November12, 2018
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available to pursue research. Prospective students are anticipated to be registered in the master’s or postgraduate degree program at Kumamoto University and to train under the guidance of PIs associated with the IRCMS.
- StudySubject: Fellowships are granted to do biomedical research.
ScholarshipAward: Successful prospect will be designated as Research Assistant (RA) or Teaching Assistant (TA) and be paid upon Kumamoto University’s guideline. (1,090 yen per hour for Master course students, 1,220 yen per hour forPh D course students, with an optimum of 20 hours weekly. Income tax will be subtracted prior to payment.)
No other expense will be covered by IRCMS.
- Nationality: TheIRCMS Fellowship is open to candidates of all citizenships.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Japan
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: TheIRCMS Fellowship is open to candidates of all citizenships.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
Applicants should accept use for among the departments revealed listed below of Graduate School of Medical Sciences in Kumamoto University.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Fellowship will be performed in English
How to Apply: Applications should be sent by e-mail to ircms [at] jimu.kumamoto-u. ac.jp. The application will not be accepted after the deadline date.
All of the following files must be in A4 size. IRCMS might ask for extra files if essential. The overall file size for each application must not surpass 5Mb.
1) Application type and CV with the designated format.
2) Undergraduate scholastic records (for master candidates); undergraduate and master scholastic records (for doctoral candidates);-LRB- ********).
3) Degree certificate;-LRB- ********).
4) Official English Test rating (TOEFL-PBT/- ITP, TOEIC/TOEIC-IP or IELTS).
5) 1-2 suggestion letters from teachers/mentors.
6) Any extra supporting files (e.g., awards, publications).