–TheSydney Business School, University of Wollongong is providing to 50 women in MBA Scholarships intended to enhance the involvement of women in MBA programs.
TheSydney Business School, which was developed in 1997, develops on the conventional strength and credibility of the University of Wollongong (UOW). It is the graduate school of the Facultyof Business and provides top quality postgraduate business programs at the Sydney CBD Campus situated at Circular Quay and UOW’s Wollongong Campus.
- ApplicationsDeadline: Open for applications
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to pursue Master degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study Business Administration.
- ScholarshipAward: Provide financial backing of approximately 50 percent, no less than 15 percent of the overall program expenses per chosen recipient.
- Nationality: TheAustralian resident or long-term local of Australia
- Numberof Scholarships: Up to 50 scholarships are qualified.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: TheAustralian resident or long-term local of Australia
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
If you are a lady who is an Australian resident or long-term local of Australia and is interested in the Sydney Business School, the University of Wollongong Women in MBA scholarship, you should initially look for election from your company and have them accept support you by contributing in between 15-50 percent to the expense of finishing the MBA.
How to Apply: All parts of the application type have actually been finished Ensure the following files are consisted of with your application:
- Certified paperwork revealing domestic status or licensed copies of visa, passport or birth certificate
- Certified copies of scholastic records
- Résumé/ CV
- Supporting declaration from the sponsor
- Statementof Motivation
Ensure the following files (where relevant) is consisted of with your application:
- Documentation revealing modification of name
- Proofof efficiency in English
- Recognitionof Prior Learning paperwork