The brand-new Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is now readily available at Macquarie University to identify scholastic quality for international trainees.
Recognized worldwide, Macquarie University is regularly ranked in the leading 2 percent of universities in the world * and within the top 10 in Australia *.
It has actually been developed to identify scholastic quality and offer monetary support for international trainees.
Applicants need to have attained a minimum GPA of 3.0 from 4.0 for postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 from 100 for undergraduate applications. All international trainees at Macquarie are needed to offer proof of efficiency inEnglish Macquarie University needs the following as evidence of conference requirement English language requirements (i.e. equivalent to IELTS 6.5).
- ApplicationsDeadline: December12, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study any of the courses provided by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: This scholarship awards approximately AUD $35,000, used to your tuition charge.
- Nationality: Thisscholarship is readily available for international trainees.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: Thisscholarship is readily available for international trainees.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
Applicants need to:
- Be a resident of a nation besides Australia or New Zealand.
- Meet the University’s scholastic and English requirements for the course (need to hold a complete deal of admission by the application due date).
- Achieved a minimum GPA equivalent of 5.0 from 7.0 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 90 from 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Applied for a program that is longer than one Session in period.
- Commence research study in session and year showed in the scholarship use letter.
- Commencement might not be delayed.
- Apply for a course and stay registered in a full-time research study load.
You are not qualified if:
- You are a resident of Australia or New Zealand, or hold irreversible residency of Australia.
- You are presently registered at Macquarie University for a program which is comparable in level.
- You have actually finished the exact same level or a greater level of research study formerly.
- You are in invoice of another comparable or significant award or scholarship from Macquarie University.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange trainee concerning Macquarie University.
- You have actually used or are presently registered at Macquarie University International College.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: All international trainees at Macquarie are needed to offer proof of efficiency inEnglish Macquarie University needs the following as evidence of conference requirement English language requirements (i.e. equivalent to IELTS 6.5).
How to Apply:
You need to request your degree prior to you request thescholarship Scholarships are restricted so we motivate you to accept your deal and scholarship early to prevent frustration