TheSchool of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science at Queen Mary University of London is welcoming applications for PhD Studentship in When Machine Learning Meets Big Data in Wireless Communications.
The objective of this PhD job is to utilize social networks information to forecast the requirements of mobile users for enhancing the efficiency of cordless networks.
TheSchool of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science is one of the earliest departments of its kind inBritain Did you understand we assisted establish the very first web node in the UK and were the very first to supply the now popular Apple/Unix workstations for students.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September18, 2018
- CourseLevel: Studentship is readily available to research study PhD program.
- StudySubject: Studentship is granted in When Machine Learning Meets Big Data in Wireless Communications.
- ScholarshipAward: The studentship uses a 3-years fully funded PhD studentship, with a bursary ~ ₤165 K/year and a charge waiver (consisting of non-EU students), supported by the Schoolof Electronic Engineering and Computer Science of the Queen Mary University of London, UK.
- Nationality: All citizenships are qualified to use for this studentship.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers unknowned
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: All citizenships are qualified to use for this studentship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
All candidates need to hold a masters level degree at very first/ difference level in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering (or an associated discipline). Applicants needs to have a great understanding of English and capability to reveal themselves plainly in both speech and writing. The effective prospect should be highly inspired for doctoral research studies, should have shown the capability to work individually and to carry out crucial analysis.
Candidates are asked to have basic understanding and abilities in 2 or more of the following locations:
• Excellent background in interaction theory and signal processing algorithms. Good understanding of emerging 5G and IoT strategies, such as NOMA, cordless caching and mobile computing, UAV, V2X, and so on
• Prior experience/education in both theory and practice of artificial intelligence.
• Hands on experience utilizing one of the following deep knowing libraries: Tensorflow, PyTo rch, Theano or comparable.
• Good coding abilities. (Python and C++ are thought about a plus).
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants need to have a great understanding of English and capability to reveal themselves plainly in both speech and writing.
How to Apply: To use, please follow the online guidelinesat the college web-site for research study degree candidates. At the page, choose ‘ElectronicEngineering in the list “FIND”’ and follow the guidelines on the right-hand side of the websites. Please keep in mind that rather of the ‘Research Proposal’ we ask for a‘Statement of Research Interests’ Your declaration (no greater than 500 words) need to respond to 2 concerns:
( i) Why are you interested in the subject explained above?
( ii) What appropriate experience do you have?
Please connect your CV, a records of records, and the title/s of your MSc dissertation/s.
In addition, we would likewise like you to send out a sample of your composed work, e.g., a chapter of your last year argumentation, or a released paper.